Chapter 2

I was running down the halls. I was a little late for class. I was training all night. I had to get to class as fast as I could. I ran into the room.

All eye's on me.

"Sorry I'm late." I said rubbing the back of my head with a small smile.

Iruka sighed, "Just go sit down." He said.

I nod, and went to my seat.

"So we will call one person at a time to take the test. And Y/N since you are late you have to take 3 tests." He said glaring at me.

I nod, and gulp. Not from being nervous, but because of his glare. It's kind of scary.

So kid's start to get called out of the class. Going to take there. I saw Shikamaru was a little upset. Choji trying to help him.

Choji gave up, patted Shikamarus back, and walked away. I started to walk over to Shikamaru.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Why would you care?" He asked, and glared.

"Because having someone to talk to is better then hiding it all." I said with a smile.

"How would you know?" He said crossing his arms, and looking away.

"Because I don't have anyone to talk to either." I said, and started to sing.

I looked Shikamaru in the eye's as I sang. I sang the words with meaning. After I finished he was blushing. But I didn't know why.

"Shikamaru just be brave, and do what makes you happy. If that's talking with Choji do that!" I said with a bright smile.

But before I could do anything I felt lips on mine. I was in utter shock. It was Shikamaru. What is he doing?

I pulled away, "What was that?" I asked pure red.

"MY BOY GETTING A GIRL!" I heard Choji yell.

"But it's the ugly brat. Even Shikanaru should have better." Ino said.

"Shut up Ino! Shika can have any girl he wants!" Choji yelled at Ino.

"I don't want any girl Choji." He said with a sigh.

"WhAt!?" Choji yelled in shock, question, and confusion.

"Shikamaru time for your test." Someone from the door said.

He got up, and walked to the door. He looked at me from the doorway, and winked. But it seemed like no one else saw it.

I blush, and went back to my seat to wait for my turn.