Chapter 4

"Lets gust get this over with. We will only make you do Taijutsu moves in your test." Iruka said with a mad sigh.

"Okay." I said.

"Show us your best move you can do to make your Kani hit all 5 targets." A guy with white hair said.

I nodded.

I jump in the air. Doing a spin. In a blink of a eye I hit every target in the bullseye.

They nodded, and the I waited a little while.

"Next, try to run up the wall, and do a flip from the ceiling, or the wall." Iruka said.

I run up the wall, and made it to the ceiling. I did a flip, and landed on my hands. I then flip again, and land on my feet.

I wait again as they talk.

"Okay lastly do 5 laps around the room." A guy with big eye brows said.

I did as said, and finished in a minute. They all just started to talk. I smile, and wait till they finish.

"Okay Y/N you are now a leaf village Genen." Iruka said with a hint of disgust.

I just take the headband, and run out of the room with a smile. I walked over to Shikamaru.

"Hey Shika!" I said.

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"Shika! It's easier, and faster to say then Shikamaru." I said with a small smile.

He blushed, and look away, "I like it." He said.

"Okay well I should go. See you around maybe?" I said well more like asked.

"Wait!" He said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"If you want you can meet me, and Choji at the park to watch the clouds." He said.

"Really? I love watching the clouds." I said with a bright smile.

"Yeah if you want to come just show up. The more people the more fun right?" He said, well asked.

"Yeah. I'll see if I can. I'll have to make time. See you around Shika!" I said, and walked away.

"Choji POV*

"You really like her." I said munching on my chips.

"Do not." Shikamaru said.

"You never invite people to watch the coulds with us." I said with a grin.

*Shikamaru POV*

I don't know why, but I do think I like her. Maybe Choji is right. But he could be wrong. But she is a bright light in this world. Maybe I do lile her.