Fuck idk

I sat on my bed playing with my fingers before I huffed out loud and fell to my back staring at the ceiling it's been a week since Johnny and pony killed bob, things are starting to die down somewhat. Dallas went up to see them to today we fought for an hour about me going but of course in the end he won and I was stuck here by myself, I would've made the most of my day if I wasn't so worried about the fuzz following Dallas to pony and johnny's hide out spot. I got up and started to clean our room. Something I did when I was nervous not like their was much to clean considering the fact Dallas was a clean freak, I wish there was something for me to do to pass the time and take my mind off pony and Johnny. I grabbed Dallas leather jacket and made my way out the door, might as well go to the Curtis and check up on Sodapop. He hasn't been doing great since Pony and Johnny left to say the least, and I'm pretty sure somethings going on with him and Sandy. "Where you going?"

Buck huffed when I got to the door. "None of your damn business!"

I huffed slamming the door behind me. I walked down the side walk the Curtis house was only like 2 blocks away but my ribs still aren't fully healed so it takes me a little longer to get there. I honestly still can't believe that Johnny killed a man there's just, just no way he did. I can't see it not Johnny... no way. "Hey bell!"

Steve said slinging his arm around my shoulder. I jumped as I was lost in my thoughts. "Hey Steve."

I said while he laughed along with two-bit. "Scare you?"

Two said with a light smile. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah just a little."

Two laughed and Steve ruffled my hair and held me close in a choke hold like I was some rag doll. "Where's dal?"

Two-bit asked, I shrugged. "Dunno prolly with Sylvia."

I lied shoving open the chain link fence harshly. "Well he's definitely not with Sylvia."

Steve huffed shaking his head. I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

I said looking to him while we walked up to the Curtis house. "He caught her two timing him."

I rolled my eyes. "Again?"

Steve nodded while two-bit walked in the house and held the door opened for me. "Thank you my good sir."

We were about in the damn house when a car pulled up. "Hey!"

A couple of socs yelled getting out of their car, I rolled my eyes while two-bit and Steve walked back out of the house making me stand behind them. "The hell do you guys want?"

Steve shouted rolling his eyes, I squeezed in between the two of them and crossed my arms. "Rumble,"

One of them shouted. "That vacant lot not far from here, 10 o'clock tomorrow! We're gonna beat the piss outta you!"

Steve scoffed. "Yeah right low life's!"

The socs laughed while looking at one another. "Be there or you'll regret it!"

One shouted slapping the top of the car. "Oh you'll fucking see us there!"

I yelled huffing, they were such idiots. They made my blood boil. Steve hit my back and rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

Two muttered walking in the house. I huffed and crossed my arms walking in after Steve and two slamming the door behind me. "Ease up on my door!"

Darry huffed I rolled my eyes and fell down to the couch while Darry picked up his work stuff. "Soda's staying home from work today."

He said looking to Steve. Steve sighed and looked to his feet. "Again."

He said tiredly. Darry nodded and walked to the door putting on his work boots. "I didn't think you worked on Saturdays?"