k. mccall

NAME
katerina blue mccall
NICKNAMES
goes by kat
; Kit Kat , kitten
AGE
fifteen - S1
sixteen - S2
seventeen S3
GENDER
female
SEXUALITY
straight
APPEARANCE

POSITIVE TRAITSenergetic , playful , empathetic ,sarcastic  , bubbly , bright , humorous , intelligent , sassy ,curious , adventurous , a daydreamerNEGATIVE TRAITSchildish , easily distracted ,can be overly trusting ,thinks the best of people and ...

POSITIVE TRAITS
energetic , playful , empathetic ,
sarcastic , bubbly , bright ,
humorous , intelligent , sassy ,
curious , adventurous , a daydreamer
NEGATIVE TRAITS
childish , easily distracted ,
can be overly trusting ,
thinks the best of people and is often disappointed , very oblivious , easily attached
SUMMARISED PERSONALITY
kat is a breath of fresh air in a world of polluted oxygen. she's as fresh and tantalising as newly pressed parchment, with an aura about her twice as enticing which seemingly appears to draw people from all walks of life to her.

she's the sort of girl who would walk by you once, and be walking through your mind for weeks afterwards. with dreams harnessed in her eyes and a heart of gold, always seeming to have her gaze anywhere but down, so hypnotised by the world around her that she barely takes a moment to breathe she is so caught up in the beauty of all of it.

with a creativity that blooms from her intelligence, unable to be missed. from her knack for photography to her elegant penmanship and talent for crafting worlds with words. her innocence seems to dance about in her aura of mystery, calling those who care to listen in and causing them to want to protect her. to pull her in and keep her away from the cruel touch of the world, even though her greatest desire is to explore its every corner and revel in every inch of it.

LOVE INTEREST
stiles stilinski

BACKSTORY Katerina has always been 'Scott's little sister', she grew up in beacon hills and often tagged along in the trio of Scott, Stiles and herself

BACKSTORY
Katerina has always been 'Scott's little sister', she grew up in beacon hills and often tagged along in the trio of Scott, Stiles and herself. The three were practically inseparable, until the divorce of their parents; in which Melissa attained custody of Scott and Rafael attained custody of Kat. The last time she saw Stiles was when she was nine years old, waving goodbye from the back window of her dads car as they drove away from the mccall residence.
She moves back to Beacon Hills in season 3, to stay with Scott and her mother until her father can
come back to look after her because of how busy he is with work
OTHER
- has a tendency to not realise how loud she is being
- extremely oblivious
- if you can't find her, she's probably lying around somewhere taking a nap. particularly as a result of being anaemic she's often sleepy and has a talent for curling up just about anywhere and falling asleep