0.1

'POPPY, WAKE UP! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY'
Not the thing every teenage girl wants to hear in the morning, sigh. 'It's a new start' they say, well, I DIDNT WANT A NEW START BUT YOU FORCED ME TO MOVE HERE LIKE I NEVER HAVE A SAY IN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. All they think about is themselves. They don't even consider how I may feel about moving, how I feel about starting a new life, leaving my old one behind and everyone in it. They. Just. Don't. Care. UGH.
Well I guess it may not be that bad? But for real, I legit can't bring myself into getting out of bed like it should be illegal for school to start before 12pm.
'Have you got everything? Your timetable?'
Ugh she doesn't even ask about my feelings wow
'Yes mum'
'Your lunch?'
'Yes mum!'
'Are you sure'
'DONT WORRY ILL BE FINE'
'Okay darling, have a good day'
'Bye mum, love you'
I am pretty much shitting myself, I'm terrified. The amount of looks im getting is crazy. News does spread round pretty fast here.
'Hey! You're the new girl right?'
'Oh hey, yeah, I'm poppy'
'OMG ARE YOU ENGLISH?'
'Yeah, I'm from London' , what, why is it so surprising to see an english student here..
'That's so cool! Well I'm Jodie, you're in pretty much in everyone of my classes so I thought I could show you around!'
'Oh thanks, it's my first day, that would help'
She seemed okay, maybe I had just found my first friend.
A group of boys walked towards us, one was tanned, extremely defined cheekbones, one had an amazing colour as his hair and stood out a lot, another one had sort of a mutt hairstyle and quite curly and longish with dimples, meanwhile the one in the middle had blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a lip ring, he was gorgeous.
'Jodie' I whispered, trying to make it quiet, 'who are those boys'
She pointed them out left to right.
'Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton'
Well, so Luke was the beautiful specimen I had just laid my eyes on.
The walked past, pushing me and making me drop all of my stuff, well they seemed like dicks.
'THANKS YOU JERKS' I screamed as everyone went quite and they turned around and said 'what did you just call us'

--------------------------------------------

SO THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER IM MOT REALLY SURE
IT GETS BETTER
THIS WAS SORTA AN INTRO
SO
WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?
ITS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER SO
OK BYE
LY IF U READ IT