0.2

Everyone looked at me as the calum or whatever his name is walked towards me, pretty sure that he has anger  issues tbh.

"What the fuck did you just say to us"

The only thing I could think of to do was roll my eyes like why on earth is he being so God damn childish?

''Didnt you hear me? I said thanks you jerks. You just think you can go around pushing people and knocking their books out of their hands huh? Like you're the king bee? Well you can't, so sort it the fuck out"

He legit clenched his fists and walked away, and I have just won my first argument here.

Ugh biology now and I'm going to be alone because Jodie isn't In my class and "hey, you must be poppy! I'm April, I'm in your bio class!"

Oh, great, interrupted in my own thoughts, what have I done to deserve this.

"Yeah hi, do you have any clue where I sit"

The girl with long ginger hair and bright eyes pointed to one of the desks, she looked enlightened. "YOU ARE SO GOING TO LOVE SITTING THERE"

I am completely and utterly oblivious to what is going on at the moment wow.

oh my god. No. This is not happening. The gorgeous guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and a lip ring has just walked into the biology room.

Don't look poppy, don't look.

Too late, he's walking towards me, act like a bitch, you're forgetting he was a total dick to you earlier.

"You have got to be kidding me, can't you sit somewhere else"

I looked at him, he was giving me a pretty puzzled look..

" Well I would. But, if you look around, there is no where else to sit so. I don't want to sit next to you anymore than you don't want to sit next to me so let's just try and be civil because at the end of the day it was not me"

"Well did you help? No. So drop the I'm innocent act"

Absolutely great. Stuck with some moron for the rest of the year. Could my day get any worse?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OKAY SO THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHERE LUKE AND POPPY MEET AND WHERE POPPY MEETS APRIL.

IM ALSO GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC AFTER THIS BUT IT IS GOING TO BE LUKES SIDE OF THE STORY

THIS IS A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER

BUT I HOPE IT WAS OK