Chapter 5: Who's stalking us??

Rainbow Steve's POV

As I'm watching Lucas and Nightmare Steve enter a house my blood boils Why is he here?! What has he done to Lucas?!?!?? I think to myself and then someone appeared right in front of me, she looked as if I was a part of her "Nice to see you Rainbow Steve." She said, greeting me I hesitate for a moment, not sure whether to say hi or not "Umm....Hi." I say back, she chuckles "No need to be scared, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here wondering if you could help me with something." She explained, sounding worried "What do you need help with?" I ask, it's her turn to hesitate. She finally says "It's about Sabre, he's hurt and I only did what I could, there is one part that I can't fix although." She said, I ask her what she meant "He misses you, Rainbow Steve, and I can tell that him seeing me has part of, well, you, is making it worse, so do you think you could come help?" She explained then asked, I nodded after a minute or two then she teleports us to the front of her house "Stay behind me until I say, okay?" She said and I nodded then we walk inside.

Ultras POV

As we walk into the house I see that Sabre is sitting up and I smile "Sorry I took so long, I ran into someone that Sabre would really like to see!" I said and Sabre turned his head to me "And who's that? The person that I want to see is dead." He snaped at me and I chuckle "Then explain that if he is dead how I'm still part Rainbow Steve?" I say then I say "You can come out now." And Rainbow Steve walks out from behind me with a smile on his face "Hi Sabre!!" He says and Sabres mouth gapes open "H-How I saw you in the spirit realm!" Sabre rambled on about how he saw Rainbow Steve in the spirit realm, it seemed to annoy Nightmare Steve as soon he shouted "ENOUGH!" And thats when Rainbow Steve noticed Nightmare Steve and started to summon tiny bits of water on him, which I had teleported him away "Rainbow Steve! That is quite enough! If you had been paying attention you would have seen that Nightmare Steve was not attacking any one of us!" I say as my colors begin to fade darker and I realize that everyone is just staring at me "What?" I ask and of course Lucas instantly thinks its Nightmare Steve making the corruption spread again "What the heck man! Why are you doing this now?!" He yelled at Nightmare Steve and Nightmare Steve yelled back "I'm not doing anything!" And just then, vines erupted from the ground and grabbed all of us, and being the scared, shy Steve I am I start to panic and soon begin to cry out of fear, the vines bring us out of the house and to another Steve, who most likely heard Lucas and Nightmare Steve bickering, then then vines bring me closer to him "And who might you be?" He asks me in a heavy British accent, I'm too scared to answer and he seems to get that I'm scared, so he has his vines put us down, but they keep our hands behind our backs. He asks me again who I am, I'm still scared and all I can get out is "D-Dont hurt me.......P-P-Please...." then I start crying in fear He lifts my head up with one of his hands "Hey, its okay, I'm just asking who you are, I'm not going to hurt you." He assures me then he start humming a tune and I calm down "T-Thanks.....my name is U-UltraChaosSteve." I tell him then the vines let us go and Sabre comes running towards me and gets in front of me, drawing his sword, the Steve then vanishes, then he appears in a tree not to far and draws his bow, aiming it at Sabre, he lets an arrow fly and it hits Sabre in his leg. The Steve then appears in front of Sabre, taking his sword and Rainbow Steve walks up "ENOUGH!" He shouts as I heal Sabres leg, I then ask the Steve "And who are you?" The Steve soon looks at me and says "The names Peace Steve." I apologize for Sabre pulling his sword out on him "It's quite alright, and my apologies for attacking him." Peace had said and Sabre nods, seeming to accept the apology.

Peace Steves POV

As I'm talking to UltraChaosSteve and her friends, I soon notice Nightmare Steve and draw my bow once again "What is HE doing here?!" I ask and Ultra looks to where I'm looking and then chuckles "Peace Steve, it's okay, he has been with us for a while now, could have attacked at any given moment but hasn't hurt anyone of us." She explained and I put my bow away "Alright, but don't expect this kind of response from my brother I told you abo-" I get cut off by lightning and my brother, War Steve appeared right next to Ultra, her, not knowing its my brother she tries to take a step back but trips on a root and falls back, Nightmare Steve had teleported everyone else away, not wanting any of them to get hurt but had forgotten Ultra. War then looked at Ultra then to me "Brother, who is this?" He asked me "War, this is UltraChaosSteve." I said.

Ultras POV

Everyone left as War Steve appeared Peace had told him my name and that I wasn't there to hurt them, we talked for a while when Rainbow Steve came back "Ultra? Oh, you're still here, Sabre was wondering where you where and why you didn't get teleported back" he said, I soon replied "Well, Nightmare Steve can be a bit forgetful when it comes to teleporting others away." I said that with a chuckle, forgetting that War Steve was here, I then remembered "I just said that in front of War Steve. Didn't I?" I ask and Peace says "Yup" I look at War, who is furious "So, you're with Nightmare Steve?" He asks, anger in his voice, before I can say anything Peace Steve jumps in saying "Brother, remember how you where before I helped you? Maybe Nightmare Steve is trying to change and needs a good example to help him, someone like UltraChaosSteve here." War looks at Peace "I guess you may be right..." he says after what seemed like hours. I soon say "Well, I'd better get going. Catch you guys later?" I ask and Peace said that he would be delighted to meet up again someday. But I swear I feel as if someone is.....watching us.....stalking us....stalking.....me...