🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴

13 chapters left...

This is VERY IMPORTANT so please read this. If you don't follow me or read my message board, then you will not have seen what I posted earlier today.

 If you don't follow me or read my message board, then you will not have seen what I posted earlier today

(I was very furious and still am but please still take the time to read this

(I was very furious and still am but please still take the time to read this.)

If you can vote, please do so and place your vote where it matters. Place it where your natural human rights aren't compromised, place it where your skin color isn't extremely threatened after this election, place it where YOU MATTER! That vote is not with Trump.

If one is truly blind to see how this man is evil and an abomination put upon this Earth and all racists and white supremacists like him then I feel very sorry and I hope you're willing to educate yourself further to see that everything he does and is, is not right.

Not only has he undermined all minorities and pressed down upon us, but he's also affected our livelihoods at this point.

I, myself being a predominately black female living in America who's apart of the LGBTQIAP+ community who sees every life worthy no matter who they are, what religion they worship, who they love, who they choose to be, whoever's a human being and hasn't done any wrong besides live—-me, my life is in extreme danger if he gets re-elected, more than it already is.

Anyone who's a minority, anyone who's not white, anyone who's seen as this alien or nonhuman being because of who they love, anyone who chooses to be who they know they are from time of creation, anyone who doesn't stand with Trump or the racist white agenda is in danger.

We have got to recognize that and be aware that this is a serious matter that could truly break apart people across all cultures and races.

I seriously advise those who can vote to do so because WE MATTER LIKE ANY OTHER! Trump is not doing anything for our benefit.