🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃

6 chapters left...

Victor's POV

I'm nervous because we haven't done anything like this before and it's abrupt. Dad wants to have a father and son day and it was just out of the blue. We were talking over dinner last night about exams coming up and he just blurted it out.

Kinsley, Armelle, and I were talking about it after dinner and we all found it weird.

I even talked to mom lowkey and he had no idea why he just decided this all of a sudden. Is it possible that he just wants to spend time for me?

It could be the case but with my crazy ass family, that's almost never possible. Normal talks aren't just something we have and days like this where we just hang out with nothing going on in our lives---it's a little suspect so I'm on guard.

I feel like he has other motives than just hanging out with me.

"Mama, I could just feel it. I feel like he's gonna get on me about something," I pulled my hair up into a bun before I slid on my shoes. I was currently getting ready in my room as mama sat on the bed playing with Ximena. Uncle Messiah was over because he needed mama's help with editing a documentary for his football career. He was retiring next year and the NFL wanted to plan this big celebration for him with a lot of promotions and series coming out about his life and such.

He wanted to make a project involving his family too---all of us having some type of position in it---and mama apparently had history with making videos and things.

It was embarrassing for him when Dad pulled up his old YouTube channel. I've never laughed so hard in my life but I've got to say, my mama is so good-looking and has always been. He hasn't aged not one bit except for falling into a more mature face.

"He wouldn't do that so stop worrying dear. If he's doing any other things other than having fun with you then you call me immediately. I'll straighten him out, isn't that correct Ximena? I'm so glad you didn't get your dad's big ass head," he cooed to her as she laughed touching around his face.

"I heard that witcho pasty ass. And I ain't got no big head," Uncle Messiah walked in with a mean mug as I snickered.

"We've been fighting about this for almost twenty years now Messiah. You have the most humongous, widest head I've ever seen. And it's a shame cause there's no brain to fill it, just empty space----that's funny pretty girl?", mama laughed with Ximena as I watched them argue for a bit.

"Hey, y'all ever got together? You're pretty close and your lovely argument with each other makes it seem that way," I interrupted as their eyes shot over to me.

"HELL NO!", they both shouted as I held my hands up with a chuckle.

"My bad, I didn't know it was like that," I snickered as they narrowed their eyes at me.

"Yeah, that is your bad. Your mama ain't my type---your dad is the only one who like feisty bitches cause it definitely ain't me. His mouth would get him knocked out in 2.5 seconds," he looked down at mama as he shrugged.

"And my type isn't big-headed men with dick personalities, but Rain can handle you. I would punch out your teeth in 2.5 seconds if he ever were to talk to me like I've seen. Your uncle and I have a close sibling relationship which involves me talking about him 24/7, it's just our thing love. I would never get with him. Your dad would probably kill him if anything were to happen between us."