🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅽🅸🅽🅴

5 chapters left...

https://innocenceproject.org/petitions/stop-execution-pervis-payne/?p2asource=p2akeyword_07222020

(This is linked on my message board as well.)

Sign this petition. Sign other petitions as well and keep signing petitions. Raise awareness in any way untouched possibly can, social media is the faster outlet you can use. Brandon Bernard served his time and he didn't deserve to be executed. We were too late to help him but we tried. That's what I'm urging you to do and to continuing doing.

We have time with Pervis Payne and we can save him from execution. Spread the word, tag people, and be proactive like hell.

Thank you and please think heavily on this.

Time skip of 3 months...

Dominique's POV

Life has been hard and I hate it. Well, mama says I'm being overdramatic but I think not.

Being six months pregnant while trying to keep up with school, maintaining a job and structuring my life to fit a baby is a lot. I applaud my mom and dad for the great job they've done with us—I mean five kids? And we're all a hot mess?

It's a lot to handle but they've definitely made it look easy.

Even after all this time, I'm still coming to terms with the fact I'm gonna be a parent. Both Zakari and are going to have to raise a child in this world to thrive and prosper.

To have that responsibility is something I can't afford to mess up and it scares me a bit. But Zakari has told me he's gonna be here to help and that he's not going anywhere. As many times as he says it, I'm always scared because who knows what'll happen in the future. He may decide it's too much and I'll be a single parent.

But I can't think that way, I should focus on the positive.

Like my baby shower that's happening tomorrow night. We're gonna do a gender reveal just for the sake of my family even though I don't necessarily care. In the society we live in today, I don't feel comfortable placing a label to my baby, as strictly a boy or girl. I rather everything be gender-neutral or non-binary and have them decide what best fits them when they're old enough to understand.

But I do understand the difficulty of that with just a baby and adapting to using gender inclusive pronouns so for now, we'll use he/she if they are a boy or girl.

Right now, I was out getting some groceries for mainly myself since I'm changing my diet a bit. I have to be a lot more careful about my body since I'm already at risk. So now more junk food and crap.

It's on to plant-based foods, lean meats, nutrient tabs, and a hell of a lot of water.

The switch was hard since I'm always eating some type of candy or chips. Volleyball and weekly exercise was literally the only thing keeping me in shape and thank god for that.

Now...that's not the case.

I've gotten bigger everywhere and not just my stomach. My arms, neck, head, and hands are literally the only body parts that haven't gotten bigger.