Chapter 8

Draco's POV

I sighed. It was time. I grabbed my books off of the library desk I was sitting at, placing them back in their respected places. I lingered, maybe a little too long, in the aisles, surrounded by books. It was actually quite peaceful at this time. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I knew I should get going. Hermione wouldn't wait up forever. This bloody party would be the end of me, but she insisted I come as 'this was the last time we would all be together before holiday.'

As my legs began to move, I thought of what we would even me doing tonight. I know there was gonna be alcohol, which was really the only thing I was looking forward to if I'm gonna be honest, a way to escape. My thoughts began to travel to Harry. Shit. I forgot he was gonna be there.

I stopped in my tracks, my left foot coming to a screeching halt. I took a deep breath, eyes closed and fists clinched. After the breath was released, I began to walk again, this time much slower.

Although the speed of my walking didn't help too much. I made it to the hangout, sooner than expected. I always forget how short the walk is from the library. I headed straight back to my room to get dressed, waving at Weasley as I passed him.

The metal of the ring on my finger clicked to that of the doorknob, frightening me slightly if I was honest. The door slide open and unfortunately, there was another boy occupying the room currently. A shirtless boy might I add. His eyes found mine as he stayed hunched over a pile of clothes sprawled over his bed.

"Hey, Draco! Excited for tonight?" I know Harry was just trying to strike up conversation, but I really felt like I couldn't. He was just so.... him. Everything about him drove me absolutely mad. And as he was shirtless right now this definitely felt like a situation I needed to remove myself from. But I couldn't. My legs wouldn't move, I just stood in the doorway, my right hand resting on the handle, staring. "Are you in there?"

"Uhm." I cleared my throat, nervously dropping my hand to my side. "Yeah I-I am. Sorry about that." I tried to close the door before the raven haired boy could respond.

"Heyyyy, where are you heading? Didn't you come in here for a reason?" He still managed to say. It takes longer than you'd think to close a door.

"I can just come back later. I don't want to disrupt you."

"Nonsense! Get in here, Malfoy."

Blood rushed to my checks, leaving a dusty pink color behind. I reversed my previous motions and inched into the bedroom, heading straight for my bed. I didn't actually know what I was going to wear yet, but I'd figure it out sooner or later.

"I'm assuming you're not planning on wearing your robes to Hermione's big party, are you?"

I let out a small chuckle. It's like the man could read my mind. "No, as a matter of fact I wasn't. But I couldn't tell you what I am wearing."

"Ooooh! Can I pick it out?" His faced gleamed.

"Knock yourself out." I rested back on my bed, making myself more comfortable while the still shirtless boy, rummaged through my clothing.

I couldn't help but stare. I mean the way his back muscles flexed as he dug through the wardrobe. His jawline slicing through the air as he turned his head to face me. The gentle outline of abs showing through his olive skin. A slight scruff covering his chin. He was pretty damn perfect if you'd ask me.

"Here try this." He threw me my favorite pair of black slacks, the ones I was wearing on the train when we talked. They were slightly tighter than normal ones, just barely showing off my shape. He then tossed me a rather tight black t-shirt as well.

I held the clothes in my hand, waiting ungainly for him to turn around or something. Was he planning on watching me change?

"Waiting for a show, Potter."

He choked. "Uh yea- I-I mean no." He shifted and turned his body around, facing the tall wooden wardrobe once more.

It was entertaining watching him fumble around like that. But enough with the crushing. I began to pull my robe and the rest of my sweaty uniform off of my slim body, replacing it with more black cloth.

I had to admit, I felt good in the outfit, but it needed a belt. "Potter, grab me a belt, would you? And you can turn around now I'm not grossly naked anymore. But for some reason you still are." I slid on the same leather shoes I always wear.

He followed my request, tossing a basic leather one my way. I pulled the belt through the loops of my pants, latching it in the front. "Awh you think I'm gross?" He pretended to cry before grabbing his shirt to finally put on with a laugh.

Not in the slightest. "Certainly. You are just so repulsive." I joked, walking towards the tall wooden door once again. It was nice, finally being around Harry again. I knew I'd missed him, but still, me concerns were true. All I wanted to do right now was put my hands all over him. So I straightened my shirt one last time before walking out.