!Special!

-Its Levs birthday!!! Who are you and what do you get him?

Capricorn: Daishou; he gets Lev a measuring tape as a joke to make fun of his height. Instead, Lev thanks him a bunch saying hes been needing a measuring tape because he lost him other one. Daishous plan failed.

Aquarius: Yaku; he gets Lev flowers and his favorite candy. Lev is very excited when he recieves the gifts and gived Yaku a big hug. Yaku kicks Lev and says its his birthday kick. Poor Lev but at least he got food 🤷‍♀️

Pisces: Akaashi; he gets Lev some nice outfits. Yaku went with him and helped pick them out so they got the right sizes. Lev freaked out when he saw the outfits and immedietly went to try the on. They looked really good on him so Akaashi took a picture and sent it to Yaku. Yaku went over to the house and kicked Lev for looking hot. Poor Lev.

Aries: Hinata; he gets Lev volleyball stuff. New knee pads, a volleyball, new volleyball shoes, a new bag, etc. Honestly, its all Hinata would want for his birthday so he got it for Lev. Lev was very very happy about it since his were all worn out. Lev thanked Hinata and tried on the shoes. They were to small. Lev asked the size and Hinata said it was a 6. Levs shoe size is a 11 and Hinatas is a 6. Hinata apologized and gave Lev the receipt

Taurus: Kuroo; He got Lev some thigh high boots. He thought it was funny since Lev is already really tall and he would look weird but when Lev tried them on, he surprisingly looked really good. Kuroo was shooketh and in disbelief. 5 years later, Lev is a model and wearing the same thigh high boots Kuroo got him for his birthday 🥺

Gemini: Oikawa; He got Lev a makeup kit. It had all the essentials and Lev was in LOVE WITH IT. Lev thanked Oikawa many many times and immedietly went to do his makeup. He only put on something very light but it still made Yaku have a nosebleed seeing a picture Lev sent him of him in makeup and thigh high boots.

Cancer: Sakusa; He gets Lev some deorderant and shampoo. Lev was kinda confused but accepted it a very grateful thank you and put the supplies in the bathroom. The scent of the shampoo was Levs favorite and he still uses the same type of shampoo to this day.

Leo: Moniwa; He doesnt know what to get Lev so he decides to get him a gift card to a local cafe. Lev is very thankful and uses it on a date with Yaku.

Virgo: Aoi; He gets Lev some of his schools clothes. Some sweatshirts and matching joggers to go with it. As much as Lev doesnt like that it from another school, the clothes domt have the school name written anywhere on it so its actually just a very nice workout outfit. Lev thanks him and wears it sometimes while going on runs.

Libra: Tendou; He gets Lev a karaoke machine. At first, Lev just thanked Tendou but wasnt planning on using it. Then, one day the Nekoma and Karasuno team were over at his house and they were all bored to he pulled out the karaoke machine. Now everytime Karasuno and Nekoma get together to hang out, Lev has to bring the karaoke machine with him.

Scorpio: Osamu; He gets Lev an assortment of food. Its all packaged up very neatly in a food basket and it has all of Levs favorite food. Lev thanked Osamu a lot and ate all the food the next day. He had a stomach ache from eating to much and couldnt go to practice the day after.

Sagittarius: Suga; He gets Lev a bunch of different types of jewlery. Lev doesnt wear jewlery that often but he thanked Suga and went to try it on. He actually looked good in a choker and some rings and bracelets. From then on, Lev always had at least one piece of jewlery on, even if it was something like a thin necklace.

Happy birthday baby!! We love you our lion rawr lmao

so cute 🥺

also yall the new haikyuu episode just look at kuroo!!! 😍

why so hot 😣