Chapter Nineteen

I closed my eyes tightly, my heart was beating fast that's its too loud. I was scared for a minute when I felt strong arms wrap around me, I felt breath brush my face. Gun roared around the hallway followed by body's falling in the ground I open my eyes to her the voice of familiar person.

"Are you okay Jen?" She ask worriedly, I was speechless before I look at the dead body beside her. I was lying on top of her, she was looking at me worriedly, her breath brushed on my lips making my heart beat more faster than it did minutes ago, her eyes were staring right through me that Im afraid I would melt and she will heart the loud thumping of my heart. My hand above her head holding the Gun and I felt her arms on my waist.

"I-m fine Office-r" I said and about to get off when her hands went to my waist holding me close to her, I furrowed my brows on what she did I look up when I heard Seulgi whistle but looking around, this is not the time for this but her question caught me off guard and the thumping in my chest increases.

"Quick question Ms. Kim" her cheeky  smile making me nervous. "any chance on going out with me?"

My eyes widen at her bold question. I tried to get up but her grip on my waist tighten. I pinch her side so she let me go, she groan holding her waist.

"You're unbelievable Manoban"Seulgi said and shake her head. I heard chuckle and footsteps, Seulgi and the other already went upstairs,
I fixed my vest and help Lisa stood up, she was still smiling at me playfully. When I look at her back suddenly guards appear at the end of the hallway, I raise my hand and
shoot them down, bullets past by at Lisa making her flinch, her eyes widen. She slowly turn around and saw the body fall in the ground then she look at me and smirk. This idiot.

"That inappropriate question in this situation Manoban" I glare she chuckle fixing her vest.

"Well?" She ask like nothing happen, I was freaking out! I reloaded my gun and walk past her.

"Wait until this shit is done" I mumble and walk upstairs and I felt her follow behind me. Me getting confident to finish this as soon as possible and capture this syndicate.

I sigh looking around. I open my bottle of water and drank, redoing my hair into a pony tail and fixed my vest before I went to where our team standing. Ambulance and police were
everywhere curing other officers
and arresting the leader of the
syndicate, 300 kilos of drug where
found and a 70 billion amount
of money were all under of KNP
now, its really  a big operation.  I finished my water and sat inside the Van looking outside because the door was open,I saw Lisa coming towards me and sat beside me handling me a towel.

"You okay?" She asked, looking around before she look at me, her hair was still messy but she looks good. I grab the towel and wipe my face nodding.

"Thanks, yeah Im fine" I mumble and handed her back the towel, she grab it and wipe her sweat, I unconsciously bit my lip when she didn't look at me.

"So Ms Kim?" I look at her confusedly for a minute, she wiggle her brows at me playfully and I know what she was talking about.

Im still pissed at what she did
what if we got shot that time
or got killed because of her
stunts. What if a lot of men were coming that time, and Seulgi and others left us there. Things could've happen if we weren't ready.

"although Im kinda pissed on how you ask a girl out Officer, but as promise you have my answer." I said seriously and look at her, her smile left her face as she got nervous, I saw her gulp.

I stood up and face her, I wanted to smile at how cute she look right now.
I look around when everyone is busy, I look at back at her before leaning closed to her, I saw her tense and her eyes widen, I chuckle silently and plant a small kiss on her cheeks and wink at her before walking towards the medic oh my God, my heart was beating fast, I know my face is red right now I covered my cheeks when I saw Seulgi along the way she look at me but I just walk straight and I heard
their conversation making me laugh and bit my lip.