2

Next day after the meeting...

Since Jihyo is their leader just for their mission. She's the one who assigned everything, since she know what's best for everyone.

"I'm begging you guys to drive safely and please don't fight inside the car" Jihyo said before they all split up. "One more thing... Sana and Tzuyu protect the cube at all cost"

"Tzuyu-ah you drive, I'll hold the the cube" Sana said.

The moment their cars starts moving, their mission starts.

"How far is the secret HQ?" Sana asked.

Tzuyu who's driving carefully glance at Sana and smiled a bit. "I actually don't know but Jihyo unnie said it'll be a thirty minutes ride"

Sana nodded at her answer. 'Would it be weird to say that I like her? But I'm not sure...'

"When will you confess to Dahyun?" Tzuyu suddenly brought up that random question. Even tho it hurts.

"Nahh... I won't" Sana said while staring at Tzuyu.

"Tsk, are you waiting for that moment where you are dying then you'll confess?" 

"I won't Tzuyu... I have something in mind" 

The drive went silent again. Not until...

Sana looked at the wing mirror noticing something. She tried to see who's driving the red car from the back of them since it's familiar.

"Tzuyu-ah where's Jihyo and the others right now?" 

Before answering Tzuyu raised her eyebrow and study Sana's reaction. "They're like ahead of us"

"That means we're alone?" Sana asked with an unreadable expression.

"Kinda? Because we shouldn't let anyone notice that we're together" Tzuyu explained.

Sana who's obviously scared right now looked back seeing the familiar face of the one and only...