Chapter 38| Movie Night

No Jam:

Don't get late.
It's movie night 🥳

Wtf? I didn't know
about it.

I sighed. I knew that Jimin would not reply to my text. I was sure that he might be very busy in arranging snacks and the movies for us.

I felt excited about watching a movie too. It might be a good refreshing change for me.

We were all at Yoongi's house. I was surprised at Jimin's movie choice.

He chose Twilight. It was one of my favourite movies. But Jimin never liked it. He thought it was too 'cliché'.

So we always fought over movies.

"You chose Twilight" I said feeling proud of my brother.

He pinched my cheek. I did it on his, too, maybe a tad harder than he did.

"It hurts" he complained.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"It's for Mihae. I wanted to prove that I was romantic" he paused,

"In front of her."

"Why? You couldn't make her believe through your actions?" I mocked.

"What type of actions are we talking about?" Taehyung said before making his place on a separate couch with a blanket.

"No action. We are watching a romantic movie" I was excited thinking that I would get to see Robert Pattinson's heartfelt acting that day.

"We are not watching porno?" He raised his eyebrows before questioning.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

I went to sit beside Mihae.

"Hey" she hugged me,

"How are things between you and Kook?" She asked me the first thing after seeing me.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him for a few days" I stated the truth.

"Jungkook!" That was when Jungkook walked through the door.

"Speak of the devil" I mumbled. Mihae let out a laugh at that.

"Did I miss anything?" He asked smiling.

The sleeves of his black shirt were rolled up. He looked clearly tired from working so hard but still managed to look as if he got back from shooting an office commercial or something.

He took the seat beside me.

"Hi" he grinned at me.

I did not respond to him and pretended to look through other movie DVDs.

"Hi" he said to Mihae then.

Mihae and Jungkook continued to talk for a while after that keeping me in between them.

I felt suffocated. To my rescue, the movie came and got started.