Exercise

Now playing - Bambi by. Baekhyun

This is the perfect weekend to spend time with your partner

This is the perfect weekend to spend time with your partner. The cold autumn air blows, making you not want to let go of his warm embrace for every second. Luckily that you both are homebuddy so you two could just have a date inside your shared apartment.

Your eyes focus on the TV that is playing your favorite drama, and you don't pay attention to your surroundings. Especially the man next to you who is looking at you with an annoyed look.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

No, he couldn't hold on much longer. This isn't the homedate he envisioned, it's more like he's accompanying you fangirling over your favorite actor. And, he's completely jealous. You close your eyes tightly when a sudden face blocking your sight. Then you opened your eyes while exhaling heavily.

"What?" You demanded and earned  an adorable pout from the boy beside you. You could already see the whining in his expression and you're mentally preparing for the worst .

"Aren't you happy to see my extraordinary-super-duper-cute face?" Your boyfriend asked with disbelief and you just shrugged, trying to get rid of his head which is right in front of yours and ignoring the fake-hurt tone in his voice.

"I just saw you this whole day. And no, I'm not happy, since you're blocking the tv." Hearing that, his lips curved downwards, twisted into another ugly frown as he leaned his head forward.

"Ugh! Baekhyun! Please, not now!" You try to stay away from him, but your boyfriend has other plans in his head that you believe will turn out badly.

"Y/N........" He insisted, dragging out the syllable of your name while snaking his arm around your waist and placing his chin on your shoulder, Oh, and don't forget that he is blinking his eyes to give you his best 'sad puppy look'.

"Aww... come on, we should be spending the night together instead of accompanying my boyfriend to have an affair with his favorite actor on tv." Okay, he's got a point. You're the one who is wrong here, and as he said this should be your date.

"Baeekhyuuunn..." You imitated him with another 'please puppy looks' hoping that he will give you a chance to back on your watching activity. But he doesn't seem tempted at all and replying to an offended scowl. You Couldn't help but chuckle at how he could turn from a kid into a baby for the stupidest of things.

"Ugh all right, you win. What about I made you ramyeon so we could marathon netflix together after that? Sounds good?"  You try to make an excuse so he will let you continue your unfinished fangirling session.

Hia nodded her head excitedly with a smile and kept hugging you. 'Okay, somebody please, tell me how to unlove this baby.' You laughed while gently stroking his head before continuing to speak.