Part 10 : Pantone Verdant

A shade of Green, Verdant represents new beginnings and growth

A shade of Green, Verdant represents new beginnings and growth. It also signifies renewal and abundance. The color has many of the same calming attributes that blue has, but it also incorporates some of the energy of yellow.

._._._.

With the rise of a new day, came the new chapter.

Before Rudra and his team could have caught them, the jeep had left the city... raising the speculations.

Gauri was now officially under the radar and prime suspect behind the massacre.

"We have reached!" Ridhima collected her things.

Heavily tired of driving the jeep continuously throughout the night, Gauri was feeling her hands and legs going numb.

"Now can I go back!" Gauri asked with hope.

"Oh yes! And then tell everyone about our location!" Ridhima again replied sarcastically, as she came out. The vehicle was parked outside the Oberoi Villa.

"So are you planning to keep me with you forever!" Gauri couldn't believe as she looked at Om who was playing with Inaya who had just woken up from her deep slumber.

"Or maybe we'll kill you!" Again Ridhima replied making Gauri widen her eyes.

"Can you be serious Ridhima!" Om had to speak now. He was already sick of the bickering sessions between two women. "We will think later, how you will go back Gauri! For now, come inside."

He couldn't let her go alone with a baby...maybe he would tell Khanna to drop her back safely.

Gauri frowned but having no other option came down, looking at the vast Villa, before taking Inaya in her arms. While Omkara was being helped by Ridhima to walk ahead.

"Daddy, what happened to you?" Gauri was taken with surprise as she heard the boy, who had just come out of door, and ran towards them.

'Daddy? He has a son...that means he is married!' She had that accusatory expressions on her face as Om looked towards her, 'Is this Ridhima his wife?'

._._._.

"They had a Police jeep along with them. That's why our men couldn't stop her!" Arjun explained in the meeting, "I think we need to get arrest warrants for Mrs. Gauri and her associates sir!" He proposed.

Rudra, being without any evidence couldn't do anything while the all political and media mood had developed against Gauri and OSO.

"We need proofs for that Inspector Shastri. Try to find the proofs and clues first then accuse Gauri!" Rudra tried to object which made sense to the Police head as he agreed with Rudra.