Bhagya ne mila diya

Hello friends....this is my take from the recent episode of Kumkum Bhagya where Abhi accused Pragya of keeping him away from Prachi.

Again I am writing this due to my anger on Abhi.Like everytime he simply followed Aliya's words and accused Pragya. Lets not talk more and start the story.It will be an one shot story.Please friends do read vote and comment.

So let's start.....

Abhi dropped Pragya and Prachi in home and Prachi asked him for tea however Pragya wanted him to go away.

From here starts my take ....

Prachi: Sir please come in.I will make special tea for you.Moreover you saved my mother so I should thank you also.

Abhi: Okay then.Come I will obviously drink your hand made tea.

While Pragya signalled him not to go to their home but he didn't pay any heed to her and went inside with Prachi

While Prachi was talking with Sarita ji on phone , Aliya called Abhi and he told her that he is with his daughter and Pragya.

Prachi: Sir you please seat, I will bring your tea.

Pragya:No no he has some important work I heard him talking in phone so he will go.

Abhi:It's okay.Prachi is insisting with so much love,how can I deny her.

Prachi went to make tea while Pragya asked him to come outside.

Abhi:Why are you doing this Pragya?Why are you not allowing me to meet my daughter?

Pragya:I am not doing anything, I am just trying to make you understand.

Abhi: Understand what?I am meeting my daughter after 20 years and still she is calling me Sir .I can't take it Pragya.

Pragya: Listen to me.Try to understand just one thing,it is wrong for you to reveal your identity to Prachi now.

Abhi:My daughter is standing in front of me and I want to tell her that I am her father.Now you tell me what is wrong in it?You dont want na Prachi to know about me, right?

Pragya:Yes I don't want her to know that she is your daughter because she is not ready for this truth.

Abhi: You know you are making stories.Actually you don't want to see me happy with my daughters.You are taking revenge on me.Tum mujhse badla lena chahti ho na?