Part 12

No one's p.o.v

"I'm thinking..."

"About what?"

"How you know the things I like?" Sara asked Junghwan after he took her to a cat cafe near by. She loved cats so much.

"I badly wanna say that I guessed but I can't lie to you. Andy told me." Junghwan said.

"So you asked her?" Sara chuckled.

"Yeah." He started blushing so he looked away.

"Cute." Sara mumbled.

"What?" Junghwan asked Sara.

"A-ah that cat is cute." Sara stuttered and pointed at a little munchkin cat.

But the truth was what she found cute is Junghwan not that cat.

"Ahhaha yes." He said and went to pick him up.

Both of them spent few hours there and that's when Junghwan's phone started ringing. It was Andy.

"Oh Andy don't worry I'm out with my friend." He said to her.

"Who? Jeongwoo? Doyoung? Is that a cat? I hear sounds." Andy kept asking him questions.

"No no a friend of mine you don't know her." Junghwan said.

"Oh it's a her?"

"Andy stop bugging him." Junghwan heard a male voice saying,probably Haruto.

"By the way, we are at Sara's place." She said.

"Wha- nice" he said and looked at Sara immediately.

"I have to go I'll talk to you later." Junghwan didn't wait for her to reply he ended the call.

"They are at your place." He said to Sara.

"What the hell!"

"Yeah."

"I have to go sooner then." She replied. She didn't wanted them to know that she is going out with a guy, she felt guilty.

"I'll drop you. Go and wait at the car I'll come." Junghwan smiled, Sara nodded and went out after placing the little one she was holding down.

After she left Junghwan picked him up.

_________________________________________

As soon as Sara get inside the car she decided to text Jaehyuk, saying that she wanna talk.

Hyukie:

Hey Sara! I accidentally opened the chat. Jaehyuk is taking a shower right now. I'll tell him. I'm weol by the way.

Sara:

Okay fine. Thank you Weol.

Jaehyuk please help me!! I don't know what to do.

_________________________________________

"Sara texted." Weol said right after Jaehyuk came out of the bathroom.

"Oh really? Give me my phone." He said and she handed him the phone.

"You opened it? And texted her?" He asked weol.

"Accidentally." She corrected.

"You are not jealous right?"

"What? Why should I even!" Weol laughed out loud.

"Yeah there's no reason because you know that I won't ever date my late friend's girlfriend. That's like backstabbing him-"

"No no Jaehyuk! I know that I'm the only girl who can handle your annoying ass so I'm not jealous." She sai making Jaehyuk grin.