♡ 1 ♡

(y/n pov)

"Tadashi-kun!! Braid my hair! Onegai~", I pleaded the green haired boy, knowing he knew a thing or two about hair-styling. Yamaguchi looked down at me, as I was on my knees. He smiled and let out a little laugh and proceeded to braid my hair as I requested. I was giggling to myself as Yamaguchi braided my (h/c) hair. I was happy Yamaguchi could help me because I never knew how to tie my own hair, or even bothered to find out how. Tsukishima, who was sitting across me in the living room stared at me with a raised brow, "You're that excited about hair? Pft". Tsukishima has always been teasing me so I was already used to it and didn't mind. "Of course! My hair looks great when it's braided! You'll see", I exclaimed proudly. "Sure (y/n).", Tsukishima put on his headphones and flew into his own universe of dinos. I always found it funny that he loved dinosaurs so much. I was staring out the window when Yamaguchi gently tapped my shoulder asking me for a hair tie to complete the look, I reached my hand out to the coffee table in front of me and grabbed the hair tie and passed it to him. "All done (y/n)-san!", I ran to the bathroom and tiptoed just so I could see myself in the mirror. My (e/c) eyes sparkled in the mirror as I was satisfied with the final look. I ran and pulled Yamaguchi into a hug and thanked him over and over again. Yes, I easily get excited, and tend to overreact. "Tsuki! Look Look! Doesn't my hair look great when it's braided like this?", I faced my back towards him. There was a moment of silence, before I felt my hair being tugged, not roughly though. "Yeah, it's okay I guess", the blonde boy responded, repeatedly tugging on my braid. "Tsuki~ You're going to ruin Tadashi's hard work", I pouted while pulling my hair back to myself. Yamaguchi blushed there for a second, feeling happy that you appreciated his work.

~Time Skip~

I was munching on some chips when I heard a car honk outside of Tsuki's house. I got up and saw that my parents were here to take me home. I could already feel tears in my eyes as I still wanted to play with my two friends. Fighting my own stubbornness, I informed Tsuki and Yamaguchi that my parents were here, and that I had to leave. They led me outside, and before getting in the car, I turned back to them, "I'll come again next time!", I gave them an eye closed smile and got into the car. They were waving goodbye to me as the car slowly drove further away from the house. I eventually fell asleep as the ride from Tsuki's house back to mine, wasn't very near.

~Back at Home~

"Ah~, home sweet home", I sighed as I threw myself onto my bed. I sat up and stared into the mirror I had right beside my bed. I couldn't stop praising the braid, "You always turn out to be so amazing! How does Yamaguchi do it?", you smiled to yourself, caressing (if that's the right word lol) your braid. You couldn't get yourself to untie the braid, instead you went to bed with the braid on, it wasn't so bad. 'I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that I having two wonderful friends, who will always be by my side. They are all I have, and I will treasure them forever.', before I realised, I had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and that's all for Chapter 1! sorry if it was short >_< besides, this is only chapter 1! so stay tuned for upcoming chapters tehe, but most importantly, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know if there is anythi...

and that's all for Chapter 1! sorry if it was short >_< besides, this is only chapter 1! so stay tuned for upcoming chapters tehe, but most importantly, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know if there is anything you would like to suggest about my writing c: comments will really help with motivation heh

word count: 596

sha-chan out!