♡ 2 ♡

OKAY so before I start this chapter, I need to apologise in advance if I add swear words in future chapters, like I'm really sorry and if you find swear words uncomfortable, please let me know immediately. ALRIGHTY SEE YOU <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person pov)
The morning sun shone through the thin curtains in your room, causing you to groan and sigh, you definitely weren't a morning person. You realised the braid from yesterday came off in your sleep, now revealing your wavy (h/c) hair. You stretched your arms and legs out and let out a long yawn before finally deciding to get out of your comfy bed. As you were approaching your parents who were having breakfast, "Ah, good morning (y/n)", your parents greeted you. "Good morning!", you greeted back, sitting down at the table about to munch on some yummy fruit loops. You were enjoying your cereal when you noticed the serious, or rather troubled expressions on your parent's faces, "Is something wrong?", your parents looked at you, looking kind of worried. "Well, we wanted to tell you last night, that.. we are moving to Tokyo.", as soon as you heard those words, you paused. "What?", you asked as if you didn't hear your parent's words clearly when in reality, you knew what you heard. "We are moving to Tokyo, because your dad got a new job there.", as soon as those words left your mum's lips, you wanted to scream. You felt a sharp pain in your chest as if someone stabbed you. All the moments that you shared with your friends started replaying in your head. The thought of leaving hurt you a lot. The thought of leaving Tsuki and Yamaguchi, the only best friends you've ever had, it made it feel like the whole world was crumbling down on you. You wanted to scream but you couldn't, let alone saying anything at all. You didn't want to argue with your parents because you knew how hard your dad worked for to get this job, it was an opportunity. "You should start packing up", your parents said quietly as they were afraid they'd make things worse for you. You stood up and walked to your room, doing as you're told. You wiped the tears that rolled down your rosy cheeks before getting to work.

~Time Skip~

(y/n pov)
I watched as my parents loaded the moving trucks. I couldn't believe I was leaving, more like, I didn't want to believe it. "Will I get to say goodbye to Tsuki and Yamaguchi?", you asked looking up at the bright sky, preventing the tears from flowing out. "Of course dear, we'll stop by their houses before leaving for Tokyo.", I smiled thinking, 'At least I get to say a simple goodbye'. My parents already informed Tsuki and Yamaguchi's parents about this, and are on the way to Yamaguchi's house. I already saw the green haired boy standing outside on his porch, waiting for me. Seeing him right now made me want to cry, knowing this will be the last time I see him. "I'm sorry Tadashi, I need to leave, I'll miss you so much." you gently hugged him as he hugged you back. "Don't be sorry (y/n), it's for your family, don't be sad", he hugged me tighter, refusing to let go. I said my last goodbye again, and turned away from Yamaguchi, back to the moving truck, fighting to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. We were now heading towards Tsuki's place. My heart was aching the whole way there. This is it, Tsuki's house. I got down and knocked on his front door, waiting for an answer. Tsuki opened the door and stared at me, I was just standing there, because I still couldn't accept the fact that I'm leaving these two. I looked up and noticed Tsuki with open arms, as if he was calling me in for a hug. I ran into his arms as he held me close, my head pushed against his chest, my tears wetting his sweatshirt. I wasn't expecting this from Tsuki, so I was happy that I got a hug from him. "I'll miss you a lot, Saltyshima", I said with a cheeky smile, feeling satisfied with the nickname I made for him. "Tch, don't cry already, you'll be okay", he patted my head. I smiled at his words and nodded. "Here, take this", I watched as Tsuki handed me a beautiful, shiny, sparkly blue hair pin. My eyes sparkled, admiring the hair pin. "It's just a little gift, from Yamaguchi and I, for memories", he handed me the pin, looking away. "I love it! Thank you so much! I'll treasure it with all my life", Tsuki smiled and waved goodbye as I did the same. Welp, onto a new chapter of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHH hope you all enjoyed this chapter although it was sad :( anyway see you in the next chapter hehe byebye <3

word count: 764

sha-chan out!