Lu~Chan&Levy~Chan

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hi! Welcome to my first fanfic on Wattpad! I also write stories on YouTube:) Similar user, feel free to check them out💕👆 (LevyMcGarden. No yt at the end). This is a long-ish chapter. I tried to give a long intro to the story and their friendship!

🗝Lucy🗝
"And don't forget to floss!" The lady at the front desk yells as I close the door behind me.

"Yeah yeah I do, I swear!" I responded with a laugh. Darn I hate the dentist, but the people are so nice there. Ugh I feel conflicted every time I come here.

Stupid cavities! I think to myself as I poke my very numb jaw with my finger. I don't feel much, but it tingles. An uncomfortable feeling, really. I brush and floss I promise! Well... actually that was a total lie. Who flosses?

When I walked outside I saw pouring rain and it was storming. Just great. *sigh* At least I checked the weather before hand!

As I pulled out my umbrella, I saw a short bluenette run under the picnic umbrella at a little table. It was outside the closed cafe.

Most shops were closed.. I don't know why though. It's only 6:30. Guess I'll grab dinner on the ride home. Back to the girl though.. maybe I can help her!

📖Levy📖
Great. He is late and it just began to pour freaking rain. *groans*

Thunder crashes and lightning flashes⛈⛈⛈
(A/N: ooh a rhyme!)

Stupid Gajeel! That no good so-called boyfriend can rot in a hole for leaving me here! I'm stranded! Okay I'm being over dramatic, but still. I swear to Mavis when I see him I'm gonna-

"Excuse me? Are you alright, you look.... uh conflicted..?" A feminine voice just asked me.

I saw a hooded person in the rain looking right at me. I was about to kick them in the shin, beeline outta there, and call the cops! For some reason though, I decided to look up. That's when I saw her.

No way that the Lucy Heartfilia is right in front of me! "I-I'm uh. I am f-fine really.." I stutter. Damn Levy don't look that freaking pathetic! I mean it's not like you're talking to your role model right? Wait- that's exactly what's happening!

🗝Lucy🗝
Aw she's so cute! I giggle at her antics and respond with a joke. She laughs. I love my quick wit.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need help getting somewhere?" I ask nicely. She just frowns and looks down.

"Well my boyfriend was supposed to get me but he's still so far. I doubt he's left his house yet.." she mumbles. I still heard and I smiled at her.

"What's your name? I'm Lucy!"

"Levy McGarden. Don't worry, I definitely know you Lucy Heartfilia!"

"Well Levy, which direction are you headed? Maybe I can help."

"Well its kinda far.. I live about two hours from here. Magnolia.." Levy began to trail off and get lost in thought.

"Well I'm going there now. I can take you." I happily say. I know it's idiotic to give rides to strangers, but I trust her for some reason. Also, it's raining cats and dogs. I'd feel bad leaving her here in this weather. Not to mention this area seems sketchy..

"You'd do that..? W-why? I'm okay I promise!"

"No you're not. It's not safe to leave you here for that long in this area and weather."

"But I feel bad. It's so far and I-"

"Levy was it?" I say as I interrupt her. She nods. "Well, I'm already going there so it's really no problem. I'm nice, but do you really think I'd drive someone like two or more hours out of my way..?" I retort sarcastically.