Chapter 22 ~ Jealousy

In every relationship there is always a boy, a girl, the ex who's jealous and the friend who secretly wants it to end.

"Oi, [name]!" Sasuke called me and I turner around glaring daggers at the girl standing behind him. Sasuke ran to me, Hinata following.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden?" He asked and you huffed.

"Oh, so you noticed that I am gone? It must be a lucky day."

"What are you talking about, [name]!?" He asks giving Naruto a quizzical look. The blonde just shrugged and took out his cell phone. He probably didn't want to bother us.

"Hmm, Sasuke, what am I talking about? How about you completely ignored me when you talked to your precious girlfriend and even agreed on a date with her on the exact date of our's, Uchiha!" I spit at the onyx eyed boy from who I thought he loves me.

"U-um, I should better go, Sasuke," the brunette girl said and began to walk away.

Thank god!

"No," Sasuke exclaimed grabbing the girl by her wrist and kept her in place. "Stay, please."

"Sasuke," I whisper with low voice. Naruto layer a hand on my shoulder and gave me an apologetic look.

"[Name], you don't deserve such a treatment." He said and I shook my head wiping the single tear away that escaped my eye.

"What a treatment?" Sasuke asked and I laugh disappointed.

"Are you really that dumb to not notice how much you hurt her!? You dump this amazing girl for your ex-girlfriend! Why!?" Naruto yelled at his friends whose eyes widened at that statement.

"I am what? Dumping [name]? Just because I talk to my ex and good friend doesn't mean I break up with my girlfriend. Don't make me laugh, Naruto. Keep your dirty fingers from [name] and mind your own business!" Sasuke growled and I just stood there watching the scene with teary eyes.

"You call me a bastard? Who's the one neglecting his girlfriend?"

"I am not neglecting her!"

"Then why did you let her go, Sasuke? Was your talk with Hinata more important than your "girlfriend"?" Naruto asked speaking out the word "girlfriend" so cold that I shiver at it's tone.

"I haven't seen her for months, idiot. Of course I'll talk to her."

Sasuke is kinda right. He and Hinata live far away from each other and the last time they saw each other was at a festival three months ago. Am I really just overreacting? But why is Naruto then like this? Why is he on my side?

"Who is more important to you, Sasuke? [Name] or Hinata?"

"What's that for a question?!"

"Stop this!" I shouted at them before a fight occurred. "Naruto thank you for your concerns, but I trust Sasuke. I understand him. I would act the same if I haven't seen you for such a long time." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"See, Naruto? My girlfriend trusts me, and I trust her."

"[Name],-" Naruto approached me and made me look him in his incredible blue eyes. "You just don't want to hear his answer, do you?"