Trash food

Requested!
_____

A rat. That's what I felt like, especially with Venom. All he ate was tots, chocolate, McDonald's and human. Before he came I was a healthy person, eating greens and doing what normal people do. Now I couldn't do much, especially with Venom complaining. "I'm hungry, let's eat chocolate" I sighed and grew somewhat disgusted of chocolate over the past few months. I loved chocolate but it's just the same taste and texture almost everyday.

"I know you're hungry, just wait" we, and by we I meant I, walked down the street and stopped by a small cafe. "Are we meeting Eddie?" "No, I'm getting food" I replied and stood in line. The wait took awhile and I was next. Only there was a whole group of teenagers before us. "Let's just eat them, they look like they could fill us up" "No, we're not eating kids. Besides they'd fill You. Up. Not me, you" Venom growled as I said no and explained.

Once the group was gone I ordered a salad. "What's this... green stuff? Looks disgusting, almost like you when you jumped into the fish tank" I laughed quietly to myself at the memory  "*Lobster Tank*" I corrected him, "and now that's just mean, besides. It was you who made me jump in there, and you got me sick for awhile." "I meant it as a compliment. And when I say disgusting I mean wonderful, you looked pretty, even when you were all dirty" "hush, let me enjoy this like I did before" "but I don't want to eat here" "I can't hear you, just like before"

I sat at a table by the window, I picked up my fork and grabbed a few leaves. Before I could take a bite Venoms black tar started crawling across the table from my sleeve and people looked at me. I nervously laughed and gathered it like slime. I smeared it on my jacket but it disappeared. It left people with shocked and confused faces. "Sorry. Sorry, my.. slime. Fell from my, sleeve." Everyone shrugged it off and some people kept looking at me from the corner of their eyes.

"What was that?" I angrily whispered to myself. I smiled at a person who looked at me. "Can we go home?" I let out a small groan and tried to eat once more. Only this time he dropped from the table onto the floor like slime that was melted and made weird signs. Everyone gasped and i looked down, I froze but I quickly gathered everything. I closed the lid to the salad and stuffed it into my bag while I put my foot close to the goo as it disappeared on my show once more. "I'm so sorry! Again, I—.. sorry" I walked over to the door and ran out.

"Could you- not. Do that?" "Those people were watching you. I didn't like it" "maybe they were watching me because some black 'slime' was leaking all over the place and vanished when I touched you" he didn't like being called slime. Because one time there was a commercial on a TV we seen, and these kids were playing with slime, I teased him about being a kids toy and they he actually looked like one, he always took a dislike to kids ever since.

I walked down the street and into our shitty little apartment. At least the place was clean. I put my bag on the table and brought out my salad again. "Gross" Venom growled out, I knew he was going to keep bothering me. Until. I came up with an idea, I grabbed a little jar from the cabinet and Venom made small squeaks of confusion as to what I was doing.

"I bet you can't get into this jar" I looked at it and made it eye level so Venom knew what jar I was talking about "of course I can" "I doubt it" I said with no emotion laced in my voice. The small black tar blob made its way into the jar "see!" Once I knew he was in there I shut the lid on top and made sure he couldn't unscrew it. "Y/n! You monster!" "Sorry, I don't want to eat trash food today" I finally ate my salad in peace without Venom bothering me

"You ate vegetables? Disgusting! Human tastes better than this" he rambled on for quite awhile "you look cute in a jar" I said so casually while I ate "..I do?" "Yeah, maybe I should just keep you in there" "are you trying to kill me?!" "I was kidding" I let out a small laugh and finished my salad. It tasted a lot better than greasy food and sugary candy.

"You can come on out now" we slowly crawled out and laid on my wrist, but went back into my body. "You don't smell good anymore" "well shit, what am I suppose to do?" I said sarcastically and smiled. "I'm sorry" "don't worry about it, c'mon, let go back out. And this time, Don't. Bothering trying make me come home" I demanded.
_____