THREE: The Journal

A/N
Heyyy 😁🙌‼️
*everyone literally not caring*

Clarifying things..?
-Belle is bi with a male preference. She just can't admit it specifically, due to her mother. why did i clear that up? we'll never knoww ;) actually yes we will...😏
-The bold text in between some paragraphs are something that keeps the reader interested, BUT also is a secret for the ending and meaning of the book *wink wink*
-In 3rd year Belle doesn't look FULLY like Megan Fox, as she's only 13, but she does grow to look like her in 4th year.

Now presenting....'The Journal'
________________________________
LATER THAT NIGHT
BELLE MALIUS

I woke up from a bright light shining by the desk. I groaned and looked at the time, 4:25 in the morning. What the bloody hell? I threw the sheets off of me and got up. I begin walking towards the light. Odd. It's coming from the drawer. I open the drawer and see the inside of the book glowing.

"WHAT THE FU-" I scream, but before I can finish a familiar blonde bursts into my room.

"What's wrong?!?!" he yelled, still trying to catch his breath. His hair was messy and his shirt wasn't completely on.

"What's that glowing?" Draco interrupts my thoughts. I think before I respond, not wanting to tell him about the journal just in case he would tell my mother. That's how Draco Malfoy always does it.

"Nothing I was just practicing a new power and I guess I didn't control it enough," I shrugged, mentally begging the book to stop glowing.

And It did.

The journal always listens to its rightful owner, does it not?

"Merlin's beard, B. I thought you were being attacked," he sighed, just a tad frustrated.

"Well, I'm not. Now please, Draco, go to bed. I mean, you look like a bloody mess," I said, trying to push him out.

"I was in bed. Then someone had to scream," he rolled his eyes and looked at me. While he was walking to the door, he mumbled something. I couldn't hear him, so I just wished him goodnight, as he did the same.

Now that I'm thinking about it...how did he get in here?

Love is the most powerful magic of all. Didn't you say that, Jayde? Kidding, of course.

I mean, he burst through the door.

Shaking my head, I decided to ignore it.

I opened the drawer that held the book, furrowing my eyebrows.

Fuck it. Sorry, mum.

I open the journal. As it opens I realize the page is blank.

A blank page is always a new beginning.

I shook the book vigorously, trying to see if it meant anything. A photograph of a ring fell out. It looked familiar, though it doesn't ring a bell.

I grabbed a quill from the other drawer and dipped it in the ink. I mean why is it blank? I started by writing my name, but quickly after I finished it disappeared. Strange.

I just stare at the blank page. Seconds later something comes up.

'Why hello, Belle Malius' What the fuck? The handwriting disappears.

Wrong name dumbass. Her name is Jayde Belle Malius. Respect your superiors.

Kai, shut up. That's our father.

I write again,

'What's going on? Why is this book writing back to me?' I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance as I wait for something to up.

'Silly girl, the book isn't writing back, I am"

'And who is this?'

I ask trying to get some answer. Any answer.

'Why look on the front darling'

My eyes go wide. I remember his name, I mean, this journal has been making me go crazy. Besides, I look at the front every time.

'Tom?'

'Yes, darling?'

'How can you write back?'

'You have many questions, love'

'Well I'm a curious person, Tom'

'Can you speak parseltongue?'

'Now who's asking the questions'

'Don't avoid the question'

'Then, yes. I can'

'Perfect. Would you like to meet me?'

'Are you mad?'

'Possibly. Truly, you can trust me'

'How would I know you won't hex me?'

'Trust me'

'I don't trust very easily, Tom'

'You can with me'

'Can I truly?'

'Of course'

'Tell me where'

'More like how'

'The Journal'