||1||

Warning!! blood, gore, and abuse or something disturbing will be shown in this chapter!!!
r

ead at your risk!! If your under 15 please don't read this and I know your gonna read it anyways but don't say I didn't warn u👀

________________________________________

I'm a survivor and I'm not giving up
until I get what I want!!
________________________________________

(Y/n) POV

I chuckled as I spit out the blood in my mouth, I stared at the person in front of me in slight disbelief.

"Wow, The audacity!! You didn't even let me finish talking. Like all my fake friends does...., are you sure your not a stalker?" I said at the figure who hit me with a bat.

Their grey eyes glared at me as I grunt a little bit, trying to loosen up the rope in my hands around the chair I was tied up to but then I was hit again in my left side.

"Ack!-" I gasp as I felt pain in my left side.

I stared at the ground trying to reduce the pain, then I slowly lift my head up stared at the black haired boy.

"You.......hit me like a baby, ya know you have to hit me harder. Hehe......wait a minute, that's sounds kinky." I wonder to myself, I glanced slightly at the boy.

The black haired boy looked pissed, clenching the metal bat hard.

My (e/c) eyes glints slightly.

"Hm sooo where's your clown of a girlfriend? I'm sure she's here somewhere-." I was suddenly cut off as I heard the door opened from the upstairs of the basement, I looked up and stared at the another figure.

"Oh! Right on time Lila! We were just talking about you like earlier ago!!." I exclaimed at the girl as her brown with a little red eyes stares at me in disbelief.

She then whip her blonde hair as she turn to her boyfriend blake.

"I thought you broken her??? She still not a emotionless and a brainless person Blake!! I NEED HER BROKEN BLAKE, WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE TASK??!!!." Lila Angrily shouted at blake, Blake just stood there in silent knowing full well that if he talks back to her. She would smack the hell of him.

I manically laugh at her, she turns at me still fuming with anger.

"Oh honey, I'm always have been broken." I said to her as I finally cut the ropes around my hand and suddenly punch her boyfriends face hard as I can.

Knocking out the boy immediately, I shakily breath out as I heard the boy dropped down the ground with his metal bat.

I slogishly grab the metal bat and swing it to my shoulder and then slam it to Blake's head hard making it have bent in his head and I hit Blake's head again,  the blood splashed up to me, wiping off the blood of my mouth.

I heard Lila's bloodcurdling scream as she saw Blake's dead bloody body I turned to her emotionless with a little glint of bloodlust in my (e/c) eyes.

I slowly walk towards with the bloody bat in my hand and swing it to my shoulder bouncing it slight at my shoulder as I walk towards her.

She stumbled back and fall down.

I stop in front of her then crouch down to her.

"How funny, your scared of blood and death but not scared of ruining someone's life?." I emotionlessly stared down at her.