||2||

My body has the body of a 12 year old...

I stood at the sidewalk as I continued to look at my tiny hands, feeling bewildered and still processing to make sense of the events that just happened earlier.

I looked up and glance around me and saw a crowd of people who walked past me wearing beautiful victorian era dresses and suits. 

As I stood there, staring at the people who was walking by, I noticed that they looked at me with disgust while some of them looked at me with pity.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion while staring at them. Then I slowly walk forward the sidewalk, and soon, I came across a store filled with mirrors I quickly ran to the store, and stop outside of the store and looked in the mirror.

My (h/c) (h/l) hair was filthy and greasy, my (s/c) face was dirty as well and I look down and see that I wore a big dirty white rag/T-shirt with small holes in it.

'Wow.'

'I look like a homeless child...'

My lips curled into a small frown as I stared at my current state. I sighed and turned around, slowly leaning my back at the glass and I turned around and leaned my back against the glass surface, then slid down to the ground, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

'where the hell am I exactly?'. 

'maybe this is just a prank right?.' 

'But If this was a prank, then it was an expensive one, considering the beautiful victorian era dresses and suits they wore. Moreover, how did they even managed to transform my body into a 12-year-old?...'

Running my fingers up through my (h/c) hair and I looked up the blue sky confused, as a lot of thoughts flood my mind.

'I highly doubt that my colleagues would pull such an expensive prank on me, especially considering my boss's disapproval of pranks.' I thought to myself, dismissing the idea. Still, the questions lingered in my mind.

'how did I even end up here? Was it because of the book I opened earlier?-.'

My thoughts were suddenly cut off as I heard a loud shout from the driver of a striking, beautiful, big black and golden carriage.

"Watch out!" he shouted, warning an elderly lady who was slowly and leisurely crossing the street near me.

My instincts kicked in, and adrenaline surged through my veins as I leaped to my feet and sprinted towards the elderly woman. Without hesitation, I pushed her out of the way and onto the side of the road. 

closing my eyes and waiting for the impact but i didn't feel anything i slowly opened my eyes and saw the big black and golden carriage with two horse almost near me 

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the impact, but I felt nothing. Slowly, I opened my eyes, only to see the magnificent black and golden carriage, drawn by two majestic horses, standing and stopped before me. 

'I'm alive...'

'I feel like my soul had momentarily left my body...'

I lay there in the middle of the street. Slowly, I turned my head and noticed the elderly woman being helped by the individuals dressed in peculiar Victorian era clothing. Suddenly, the coachman of the carriage leaped down from his perch and sprinted towards me, his concern etched on his face.