27

"Apo andito si Gwen," My head snap up and look over the door. I put my phone down on my bed and walk towards the door.

I opened it and look at lola with confused look.

"Sino po?" I ask,

"Si Gwen tapos si Ali at Lory." She replied. That's when everything processed in my head. My eyes widened and immediately rush down the house. Going across the living room and running to the door.

That's when I saw Gwen and Ali raising some piece signs. More like posing while Lory is busy with her phone.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed before running out the house and going towards the gate. I opened the gates for them and open it wide.

"Naka bike kayo?" I confusedly ask when I saw them still sitting on their bikes.

Gwen scoffed and  go down from her bike. "Alam mo naman si Alejandra, masyadong.. naku! Piste ka talaga Ali! Hirap na hirap kami kanina!" Gwen said before pushing her bike inside the gate. Followed by Lory and last us Ali.

Ali stopped in front of me. "On the way na daw sila Tobi at Jax." She said before continuing to push her bike.

They put their bikes under the large tree near the benches.

"So.. uh, dito tayo mag s-stay? What are we even going going to do?" I confusedly ask while looking at them. My hands on my waist waiting for their replies.

Silence, that's the reply I got. Ali and Gwen are looking at me. Probably thinking while Lory is busy with her phone. It's not even new to see Lory busy on her phone. Well all of us six are married to our phones. That's not something I should be surprised of.

Gwen flick her tongue and finger. She put her point finger under her chin, "Hintayin muna natin si Tobias at Gabriela." She said before sitting down beside Lory.

I look at Ali who's just staring at me. Before she just look away and sit on the other bench. What the fuck?

I awkwardly stared at them three who is all busy with their phones.

"I'll just get my phone upstairs." I said and they just nod. I run back inside the house and run to my room to grab my phone.

As I go down the stairs I saw lola looking at me.

"Yes lola?" I ask as I reach the floor.

"Magluluto ba ako ng pagkain niyo?" She ask.

I bite my lower lip and slowly shake my head. "Hindi pa po kasi sure kung dito kami kakain. I think may plano po silang iba eh."  I replied. Lola nod and I rush outside again and sit beside Ali.

"On the way na daw sila Jax." Ali said while scrolling on her phone.

My brows furrowed and confusedly look at Ali.

"Kanina pa sila on the way ah." I said while confusedly looking at her. Ali pursed her lips and shrug.  

"Welp, awan ko sa kanila." She said and I just lean on the chair rest.

"Alam niyo naman na ang on the way sa atin ay on the water palang." Lory said and I hear Gwen snorts.

"Oo nga, ang bagal pa naman din gumalaw ni Gabriela." Gwen said and we started laughing.

"Wow, nagsalita ang mabilis kumilos." Ali fired back.

Gwen glared at her. "Okay Ali, okay, edi ikaw na ang 3 minutes maligo!" Gwen sarcastically said.