Random [CANON] facts about my OCs + Story [ALWAYS UPDATING]

____________________________________

The reason the 'Star's' are all black with their overly regconizable red eyes is due to their own powers.

The black is caused by their decay ability, believe it or not if they somehow lost their decay they'd turn white.

Their red eyes are of course caused by their magic. If they too lost that their eyes would turn into a light grey/pink color.
____________________________________

BrightHeart's rainbow colored eyes are caused by the refraction of her light powers bouncing off of her eyes causing their rainbow effect.

Her real eye color is actually white, but you'd never know cause she constantly has light refraction off her eyes.
____________________________________

The reason MoonStar was able to hold Void inside of him, (causing him to be able to manipulate it and turn into his Void form), is simply because he was able to be 'de-frosted' when he was found after falling into the Star Sea.

'De-frosting' can only get rid of the coma-like effects the frost has, but the frost itself does not go away and is rather moved internally into the being, hence making it apart of said being forever, as currently there is no known way to get rid of it, but those occupying one aren't so keen on getting rid of it, as it supplies them with new abilities and strengths.
____________________________________

While Seifer was in the portal, because of his pure dark magic he somehow was capable of warping and changing the scenery, time, and temperature of the portal / surrounding area.

Although he can change it all, it only remains as an illusion. Even if he changes the scenery to a hot summer day in a field or something. For him it still feels cold, and the area around him is only black void. (He can still see the illusion the only thing different for him then others is the cold.)

The illusions can remain for as long as he wants, he used them to make Valerie feel more comfortable visiting him in dreams, and physically.

____________________________________

MoonStar has three small oval/circle shaped scars on his stomach from where he was stabbed, he only got these after he died.

___________________________________

ScarletStar's family, especially her father, despise the Star's.
Mainly because the competition between the two families have against one another. They typically fight over which family can be top villain.

So ScarletStar had to keep her relationship with NightStar a secret from her family.
As if they found out she was with a Star, her family would have done anything to get her away from him.

After the incident though, ScarletStar had no choice but to run away from her home. As questions would certainly arouse after she came home looking exactly like a Star.

Around the time she ran away, NightStar had left to continue his training, so he didn't see her as often as he wished.

She did however become bitter over this.
She was disappointed in the fact that the one time she really needed his support he wasn't able to.
She knew he physically couldn't, yet she was still upset about it.

Things didn't get better when NightStar came back after the Arena.
But despite this she shared her sympathy and support for NightStar.

After they got married she moved in with him etc, etc.
She hasn't seen her family since then.
____________________________________

So if some of you are here for the certain fox phobia of NightStar's from my OC info book, then welcome.
Alright well lets just get into the explanation.