Prologue

"Kokichi, you'll be alone. You'll always be." The navy blue haired boy said as he shot an Icy glare at the short purple haired boy. He was so worried about Kaito he didn't even notice him leave. After Maki told Shuichi Kaito was going to be ok, guilt washed over Shuichi as he realized what he said. He walked over to his lab as he looked around. He sighed as he grabbed a book and waited for the feeling to disappear. It never did as Shuichi read over the same sentence over again as he felt a ton of bricks have been over him. He closed his book angered by how Naive he was.  

He walked along the fifth floor as it filt quiet, too quiet. Then he heard, "Oh, Shuichi!" She said smiling at him causing him to jump. "Oh hey." He said shyly waving at him. He walked down the grand staircase that lead to the Supreme leaders Ultimate lab. He sighed as he knocked. 'Knock knock.' The door was the sound it made. No one answered. No one was there. 'Maybe's he's at his dorm...' Shuichi thought as he walked to the first floor. He walked up the metal staircase as every step he took caused an empty thump to happen. 'Knock knock.' The door made. After sometime no one answered. He sighed as he looked everywhere trying to find the small boy. 

After he didn't find anywhere where he would think Kokichi would be Shuichi's panic quickly rose as the thought of Kokichi death's flashed once he blinked. He looked everywhere and everywhere. "Maybe...he's at the basement?" Shuichi muttered under his breath he stepped down. He looked as he saw no sign of the supreme leader, but there he saw Maki dash out of the Game room. She didn't seem to notice him as ran by without saying a word. Shuichi ran after Maki. 'Does she know where Kokichi is?' I thought following the girl with black Pigtails. She lied about her Ultimate talent until Kokichi unrevealed his talent as the Ultimate Assassin. I sighed as I took a deep breath as Maki then grabbed an Electro hammer as went towards the Exils. 'EHH?' I thought as she controlled it. Shuichi had a hard time keeping up with Maki without the exil, now he was left in the dust as the exil ran towards the warehouse was. Kokichi had his window over it as he could see everything but it seemed no one was there. Then Shuichi saw Maki open the Warehouse door (I don't know what it's called) as he saw Kaito fighting now looking at the exil. 

'Ehh?' Shuichi thought looking at their reaction as he noticed Kokichi had an arrow stuck in his right arm, next to him was Kaito. No one say him yet. He stayed hidden as he watched.