Chapter 3

Evangeline's p.o.v

"Eva, wake up, wake up, wake up."Lucas said annoyed. "LUCAS! Why are you waking me up? And never call me Eva. If you don't want to say my full first name, you can call me Eves or Evey. Or if you don't know if I want that call me by nickname you want to just call me Evangeline. Any one I just said you can use."I told/yelled at him. "Did you wake up Hazel?" "No, you were on the bottom, so woke you up first." "Fair enough." "Haze, wake up."I stated softly as I shook her gently. Hazel slowly woke up. "Evey, is that you?"She asked me sleep clearly in her voice. "Yes, now go Lucas is going to check on us soon any way. It is best if we changed in the clothes that he brought us. I went in line for the bathroom, while Hazel is still deciding what to add to her outfit. I saw Charlotte (Chernobog's daughter). "Who is in there?"I asked. "Hey Evangeline, morning, love your outfit." I blushed but still answered her. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself, Char(Charlotte). By the way, good morning." "Thanks, but I prefer Charlie as a nickname over Char." "Ok, Charlie."  "Oh, I forgot to answer your question. Yasmine is still in there. I think she is taking these adoption visits toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo seriously." "Yeah, agree, but I can understand why. She told me her backstory last night and sung me a song a song her mother used sing to her." "Evangeline, who do you think would go?" "Charlie, I don't know." "Could you sing the song she sung to you?" "Sure Charlie."

lyrics 

Every inch of me is trembling

But not from the cold

Something is familiar

Like a dream, I can reach but not quite hold

I can sense you there

Like a friend I've always known

I'm arriving

And it feels like I am home

I have always been a fortress

Cold secrets deep inside

You have secrets, too

But you don't have to hide

Show yourself

I'm dying to meet you

Show yourself

It's your turn

Are you the one I've been looking for

All of my life?

Show yourself

I'm ready to learn

Ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

I've never felt so certain

All my life, I've been torn

But I'm here for a reason

Could it be the reason I was born?

I have always been so different

Normal rules did not apply

Is this the day?

Are you the way

I finally find out why?Show yourself

I'm no longer trembling

Here I am

I've come so far

You are the answer I've waited for

All of my life