|| 5 ||

Fiyin yawned and Aaron placed his hand over her mouth. Fiyin quickly closed her mouth and ignored Aaron again. The prefects had been having a lot of meetings which annoyed Fiyin a lot.

"So let's talk about it over the night and probably in the evening. We could do a sleep over"

"So, whose house then?"

"Fiyin, you fine with us coming to your house?" A guy asked and Fiyin shook her head.

"I should. My grandma is a motivational speaker and she just came around yesterday. You guys fine with that?" Fiyin asked as the prefects burst into laughter.

"What about my house?" Imisi asked.

"Okay. Imisi's house then"

Fiyin yawned again as the prefects dispersed. Aaron planted himself in front of her and Fiyin turned to walk away. She was pained when Fadekemi had told her that Aaron and Imisi had come to her class.

They just did paperwork for about ten to fifteen minutes and did nothing but talk. The hate she had for Imisi had grew in her heart and for Aaron, she was really pissed at him.

"Aaron, leave me alone okay" Fiyin said as Imisi approached them.

"Fiyin, are you still on this? I apologized to you already and I even sent you an apology on WhatsApp as well" Imisi said and Fiyin turned to her snickering.

"That's not why I'm angry with you. You call yourself a Pastor's daughter but just because you probably want to spend time with Aaron, you lied" Fiyin replied as she turned to Aaron.

"And what would it cost you to tell me the truth? She just wants me to teach a few things and maybe talk" Fiyin said as she shook her head.

"Who told you he taught me a few things and then talked?" Imisi asked.

"Do you want to lie again? You want to come with me to JSS3 E to confirm? I don't want to embarrass myself" Fiyin said as she walked away.

"What's going on?" Imem asked as Fiyin sat down.

"Just let it go" Fiyin replied as she placed her head on her locker.

"I thought they were going to sleep over at your place to discus it. When did it become Imisi's house?" Eri asked.

"Today is Tuesday, mom will definitely continue her deliverance hour at home in the midnight. I don't want everyone listening to how my mom prays at home. They'll start thinking she wants to be an lady evangelist or something" Fiyin replied as she girls burst into laughter.

"And besides granny's home. Its going to be really dramatic if they ended up at my house. I'll have to live with the humiliation for the rest of my life" Fiyin said and Eri laughed.

"But what's the big deal with them listening to the way your mom prays? She's a Christian Fiyin. Of course she has to pray!" Eri asked and Fiyin rolled her eyes.

"There you go stylishly supporting my mom" Fiyin said and Imem burst into laughter and kept quiet the moment the teacher stepped inside.

Fiyin walked inside the house after her younger sister and greeted her grandma before walking straight to her room.

She changed her clothes and packed a light bag of her uniform, socks, underwear, toothbrush and her cream inside one of her small fancy bags.

"Mom, we have a prefect sleepover at Imisi's place" Fiyin said and Mrs Alade nodded.

"Pastor Shobowale's place?" Mrs Alade asked and Fiyin nodded.

"Okay. You'll go school from their house bah?" She asked again and Fiyin nodded.

"Yes" Fiyin replied and her mom nodded.

"Okay" Fiyin said as she turned to walk out of the kitchen.

"Fiyin" her mom called.

"Yes ma" Fiyin replied as she turned.

"Can you give me a hug?" Mrs Alade asked and Fiyin looked at her weirdly before hugging her.

"Mom, I'm just going over to a few meters away for a few hours. You are gonna miss me that much?" Fiyin asked as she laughed.

"I'm starting to believe I am really your daughter" Fiyin said as she walked out of the kitchen, grabbed her bag before walking outside the house.

She quickly boarded a bike to Imisi's house and knocked on the gate. The gateman opened the door and Fiyin stepped inside. It was already evening and more than half of the prefects were already around.

"Go and drop your bag in Imisi's room" a girl said and Fiyin walked upstairs and greeted the prefects that stepped outside a room before she walked inside.

"Hey Fiyin, you are here" Imisi said with a smile and Fiyin chuckled.

"Don't act so nice to me as if you like me. I don't like you and I know you don't either" Fiyin said as she dropped her bag. She was naturally a very blunt person, she wasn't the type who pretended. She told people facts straight to their faces.

"Is that why you blocked me?" Imisi asked and Fiyin yawned.

"Don't tell me you just noticed that" Fiyin replied before stepping out of the room. She walked downstairs and greeted Imisi's parents before joining others in the seating room.

Food was served and they ate. A lot of people took breaks and while some girls had a nap, most of the boys stand down and watched a football match.

Fiyin watched a movie on her phone while others watched the TV. She was fully immersed in the movie and didn't change her position till the movie had finished.

By 11pm, they started the meeting. But barely ten minutes later, they started hearing prayers from upstairs.

"Ah, I'm sorry. That's the way we pray. Let me go and tell them to lower their voices" Imisi said as she tried to stand up.

"No need. Your parents are Christians and Christians do pray. Its no biggie"

"Yeah"

"So let's continue the meeting"

The meeting stretched on for a long time as they argued and gave their opinions. Soon they were divided into different factions but somehow Aaron made everyone agree on a plan and the meeting ended before one o'clock.