Watanabe Aiko

Introducing MoonLore's Japanese Princess Watanabe Aiko!
@Vietmulti

Slot: Everyday I Love You
Face Claim: Nako Of Iz*one
Positions: Lead dancer, FOTG
Subunit: Nightmare

Birth name: Watanabe Aiko (渡辺愛顧)Other name: N/aNicknames: Kiko, AiStage name: AikoBirthday: 5/12/98Age: 22Height: 5'1Weight: 49kg

Other name: N/a
Nicknames: Kiko, Ai
Stage name: Aiko
Birthday: 5/12/98
Age: 22
Height: 5'1
Weight: 49kg

Nationality: Japanese
Ethnicity: Japanese
Birth town: Kyoto, Japan
Home town: Yokohama, Japan
Languages:
Japanese: 10/10
Korean: 8/10
English:7/10

Background: Aiko was born in Kyoto in 1998. Her parents, Haruhi and Itsuki, were both actors that met in a drama. While they were not entirely famous, they had a well established name in the industry. Somehow, they made time for their only daughter. Family trips included camping, beaches and more. She grew up in a rich environment, but with not many friends. When she roamed the streets after sneaking out, she learned how to dance. She made a name outside of her family as a street dancer. One night, she was casted by a beautiful woman, Ms. Lee Yerim. She told her parents and they let her go to Korea to train after a long night of convincing. She finally debuted after 3 years of training.

Personality: •Memey- at least 15% of the group's memes are her, she makes sure there will always be more

Personality:
•Memey- at least 15% of the group's memes are her, she makes sure there will always be more. She has accounts on all social media, private of course, she knows what her fans post...everything.

•Loud- even since the beginning, she has been one of the loudest members. The first to greet new trainees, the best friend everyone had.

•Lonely- But it always made her...lonely, she gave too much, so much that there was never any for herself. She covers the lack of self confidence with loudness.

•Crackhead- she is a clown mayor running the circus of the fans-

•Generous- she gives a lot. Lines, money to charity, dancing spots. She's too much of a pushover. But she doesn't mind, because it makes her happy to see others enjoy what she gives.

Likes:
•Family
•Choreographing songs
•Listening to music
•Cuddling other members

Dislikes:
•Bad food
•Being bossed around
•Those who take others for granted
•haters of the group and saesangs

Dislikes: •Bad food•Being bossed around•Those who take others for granted•haters of the group and saesangs

Trivia:
•Saesangs fear her, she has exposed and called them out multiple times.
•Friends with Twice's Dahyun due to age similarities.
•Loves other kpop groups.
•cuddles with other members are her go to thing when resting.
•She is kinda shy when she needs to introduce albums as the FOTG, so she likes to make someone else do it.
•Variety queen, she loves humor and ironic situations, so she is known as the variety queen.
•Ballad lover, she just loves the flow of a vocal song and how well dance can express it.
•She wants to become a better dancer and improve always.
•Mulan is her favorite Disney movie.
•Cannot live without Going Seventeen- her favorite show ever.
•She does VLive a lot, does a lot of reacting.
•Is a confirmed NCTzen, Carat, Blink, Redluv, Blink and more.

Hobbies:
Dancing/choreographing songs, listening to music, taking walks and spending time with members.

Habits: Biting her lips, playing with her hair, and staring off.

Skills:
Vocal: 35/100
Dance: 75/100
Rap: 25/100
Charisma: 70/100
Stage Presence: 70/100
Visual: 85/100

Skills:Vocal: 35/100 Dance: 75/100 Rap: 25/100 Charisma: 70/100 Stage Presence: 70/100 Visual: 85/100

Message to other members: Hey! I hope we have great memories together and be friends~

What do you think of Watanabe Aiko?