15 - Scream

A/N: Happy Halloween! I don't have any new story entry for this event since my mind is not working but this chapter fits the season :)

*****

The moon is shining brightly and the cold breeze is blowing. Just like what Michael promised to Samantha, she will get to know him tonight. Michael will open himself up and reveal to Samantha his true self. He will not hide anymore. He loves Samantha and he believes that she loves him too. She loves him enough to accept him.

Michael is holding on to her words. That she will not leave him whatever happens. That she will going to accept him no matter what version of him she will see.

"You live here?" Samantha asked while clinging his hands on his arm.

Michael brought her to his home. The bermudas that surrounding the house are very green. The flowers are in full bloom too. The nearby trees have light decorations all over it, making the place bright and lively. 

Samantha roamed her eyes around. The windows are covered with curtains but the house is oozing with bright lights. It is welcoming already and the home feels warm.

But, to her thinking, the home is a familiar place.

It is a two-storey home and there's a small staircase in front before you can reach the main door. The house is very beautiful. And it is not a house. It is a home. It is screaming a warming feeling but the night breeze remained cold that it can tickle a spine.

"Yes. I live here." Michael said proudly when they stopped from walking and admired the mansion.

" Michael said proudly when they stopped from walking and admired the mansion

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you." He answered as he examined Samantha's expressions. 

Michael just wants to make sure that Samantha is still okay and there is no hint that she wanted to run away.

"But it's familiar. I think I've been here before." Samantha shared to him. 

Her eyebrows are knitted, trying to remember but then, it is Michael's home. She never visited his home.

"You'll know eventually." He just whispered and looked at her, assuring. "Let's go inside?"

Samantha nodded her head and let Michael to guide her until they are inside the warm home. In contrast to what she observed from outside, the ambiance of the home is not that jolly and lively. In fact, even all the lights are on, it still feels dark and gloomy because of the red and dark theme that surrounds them.

"Grandma, this is Samantha." Michael introduced to an old lady who is walking slowly from the kitchen to the living room. "She's my girlfriend."

"Why did you bring her here?" The grandmother said.

She continued to walk across the place until she is no longer in sight. Samantha didn't even got a glimpse of the old lady's face. All she knows is that, Michael's grandma is wearing a white, old-fashioned casual dress. Her hair is white too and it reached her shoulders.