"He is a dumbass and you know it"

Y/N POV

I woke up really early since Ximen called, well thanks Xixi i had 4 hours of sleep im glad, i thought already annoyed. I picked up "Yes Xixi?" "Jing is here" he said, i immediatly hung up and got dressed, i did some light make-up and and brushed my H/C. As i brushed my teeth, Ah Si sent me a message saying "Ill pick you up in 10. We are meeting Jing" I ignored it. I was starving, but there was no time. I put on black sunglasses, and my black boots. Ah Si knocked and i grabbed my purse, and we left. It was kinda cold but not unbearable. Ximen and ZuoZuo were outside too, i smirked and yelled "I CALL SHOTGUN" i ran  to the front seat, and Ah Si sat beside me. We got to the airport. I saw Jing, i ran as fast as i could and we hugged, i started to cry and she combed my hair with her hand. She pulled away, looked me in my eyes and hugged me again tightly. "Where is Lei" she asked happily, we all froze, "Whats wrong??" she pulled away, and got a notification on her phone, she wazched a video of yesterdays incident. Her eyes started watering. "Im gonna pretend i didn't see that" she said and hugged me tightly. After me she hugged other boys. "Should i invite Lei for our hangout?" my voice cracked and Ximen put his hand around my waist. "Sure.." Jing replied, i felt bad, she wasnt mad at me i could tell, she was mad at Lei. It has been some time now and we were at the cafe. I drank some wine and the boys talked with Jing, Ximens arm still around my waist, i felt butterflys in my stomach. "Jing why did you take those photos?" Lei asked. "What do you mean Lei? I think those pictures looked nice, dont you think??" Jing replied. "No youre not like-" Jing cut him off "Stop acting a victim." "what?" he acted innocent. "I know you kissed Y/N and i know about your hangouts with Dong Shancai!" she yelled at him as she grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom. I blocked the door so no one can enter. She started crying, her tears were going down my neck as i hugged her tightly, "shh its ok" i said "Hes a dumbass and you know it" she fixed her make-up and we came back to the table. She acted like everything was ok. I sat next to Ximen and he yet again, grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear "Are you two ok?" i nodded.

Ximen's POV

"Are you two ok?" i whispered in Y/N's ear. She just nodded, i pretended i didnt notice tears on her neck, i just grabbed her waist. I got butterflys, not gonna lie here. After our hangout i drove Y/N back to her place. "Pleaseeee" she kept saying. "Ughhhh fine" i said, she squealed and we had a sleepover with Jing, Jing was fast asleep and i changed into my pajamas and took of my glasses. She took a picture of me, she said "Its for a good cause" i smirked. We layed on her bed. This usually wasnt weird since we were best friends. But this time it felt...diffrent i guess? We cuddled and both fell asleep in each others arms. UGH why is she so gorgeous. I woke up early and made some tea for us three. Jing came in the kitchen, Y/N was sleeping in her bedroom. "Did you guys have fun last night?" I choked as Jing asked, "W-what?!" I acted innocent "Oh come on i know you like her, by the way, i saw your ex." Jing replied. "Which one?" Y/N joked as she entered the kitchen and sat next to Jing. "Oh jesus i cant remember Li Chen i think" Jing said. We joked around as we started getting ready for the day.

A/N- Im sorry this is short, its late and i really wanted to post a new chapter so here you go!