Runnin' through the halls.

Y/N P.O.V

I was running through halls with Ximen running after me as everyone moved out of they way, i mean, who would want to be in the way of F4 and their princess? Once he caught me he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He hugs me tightly in the middle of the hall. We heard whispers around us, "Ignore them" Ximen whispered in my ear and his hot breath hitting my ear. We left the university and went to a park. We sat on the grass around a bunch of flowers. Ximen took one and gently placed it behind my ear. I looked up at him and his dark eyes already staring at mine, "Xixi.." I whispered. He just placed a thumb on my bottom lip saying "Shh..don't talk" he gently kissed me and I kissed back. For the rest of the day we just talked, i was laying on his lap and he had his back against a tree. Night came and it was freezing, i shivered because i had a crop top and sweatpants, Ximen noticed that and took off his jacket and gave it to me, I could smell his cologne. We slowly got up and started walking back, I held his hand, while walking we could hear cat calls and stuff like that. I could tell Ximen was mad so i just squeezed his hand, as we arrived in front of my door. He took the flower behind my ear and placed it in my hand, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

Ximen's P.O.V

I took her hand and kissed it gently, she looked away so i don't see her red cheeks. I chuckled and said "We should do this more often" she hugged me and replied in my ear, her breath hitting my ear. "Yeah...we should" she kissed my cheek and said goodbye before entering her house. I got a call from Mei as I was walking home. I answered and she screamed "DID IT WORK!?" I nodded and smiled she wooed and she wasnt alone. Si was also there. 

A/N: Im sorry if this is short but im really not in the mood but i need to update so- also im sorry for grammar mistakes im 13 and from Croatia so English isnt my first language.