Introduction

Taehyung always thought the one he will fall in love with him, he will put his everything in that love

Taehyung always thought the one he will fall in love with him, he will put his everything in that love. He liked his Jin hyung the most and he feared the most when he realized his feelings were romantic. He was afraid of rejection but Jin also loved him, made love to him. He loved him but still rejected him. He tried all those years to be with him but then gave up.

Jin loves Tae more than anything. He had loved him when they found how much they are similar. But he also knows his responsibility as his hyung. he can't let his stupid feelings in way of their dream. So he rejects Tae because he thinks he is right.

Jungkook was never into love

Jungkook was never into love. He always said that he isn't gonna fall in love with anyone whether it's a boy or a girl. Girls because he is afraid of them and guys because of Park Jimin. That guy knows how to annoy him. He ignores it because that hyung is nice when he isn't annoying buys him food, plays with him and take great care of him. But he never thought that the same Park jimin will be the end of him because he can't help but think about him in very sinful ways that's so wrong.

Jimin had loved Jungkook since start but Jungkook never returned his feelings. At one point,, Jimin realized that Jungkook doesn't love him as much as he love Taehyung. So, he gives up as he doesn't want to make Jungkook uncomfortable.

Years have passed and Jin is questioning that decision of his when he sees his love in going away from him

Was Jin's decision right?

Is Jungkook's feeling right?