TAEKOOK JEALOUS

Taehyung was lying on his bed scrolling through internet. He was bored so he decided to visit Jungkook. He got up freshen up,, got some snacks and made his way toward his room. He knocked and entered the room closing the door behind him. He got a shock when something shot. He stood there in shock for a minute before looking at the side. A dart was there in board. He looked at Jungkook whose eyes were full of anger and tongue pressed into his cheek which means he is jealous, annoyed and angry. Taehyung cleared his throat and moved toward him.

SOMEONE'S POV

V: Kook!

JK: .

V: Kook! Baby what's up?

JK: Ask that idiot? (Jungkook said while shooting a dart toward the wall. Taehyung looked and he realized he wasn't just shooting dart. He was shooting dart toward one and only Park Jimin's picture.)

V: Ohh. Why me little angel is getting your anger?

JK: Don't you dare call him an angel. I am gonna kill him.

V: Woah! What did he do?

JK: This cute sweet little mochi is the biggest tease and trickster in the world. If I didn't love him I would have done something with him.

V: But what exactly did he do?

JK: Really. Don't tell me you didn't notice all the flirting he was doing with others in front of me.

V: You know he just loves and wants to enjoy the show. (eating a chocolate)

JK: (scoff) Really. That means you literally have enjoyed Jin hyung's flirting.

V: Okay that's enough. they are worst. Where are you going? Kook! Yah!

Jungkook got up and marched toward the wall and pasted anther board with Jin's face.

JK: Here.

V: W-What the...

JK: I knew you would come so I prepared, thought we'll hit them together. I read that iit's good way to ease your anger.

V: Oh nice. So what should we do?

JK: Let's go one by one. Here

V: I don't drink.

JK: It's soju. I am taking alcohol. I badly need it.

V: Okay.

JK: I'll start. You know I have never felt the thing called "jealousy" like this before. Why won't I? The love of my life flirting with others. Seriously, I am here baby flirt with me. I am not stopping you why do you have to flirt with other members. This is getting on my nerve. I have to be happy all the time as if I am enjoying this Fuck No. I know my Jimin is a cute little mochi but he isn't yours.

V: Same here. Mine one is the biggest flirt. u-uhm sorry carry on.

JK: So lets start with my biggest hurt. YOONMIN. They are the most popular ship. Army go crazy over them. Did you saw that. Jimin-shi put his hands on suga hyung's waist and back hugged him. I was so jealous. And what was wrong with Suga Hyung when did he started to be so comfortable with skinship. Why this is happening to me? PARK JIMIN YOU JUST DIDN'T TOUCHED HIM. (shooting dart)

 (shooting dart)