All For You

Jin smiles to himself seeing his Voo sleeping like a baby. He is a baby an adorable and cute baby. He never found anyone so beautiful while sleeping as much as he finds Voo beautiful. He caresses his cheek, moving down to his jaw and tracing his jawline. He thinks how handsome has his Voo become.

He was a cute baby back then but now he is a man, a proper man whom everyone wants. His heart pains thinking about it but it also gives him happiness that he is the one who stole his heart. He thinks that if he could tell the whole world that the worlds most handsome man loves him. Tae stirs in his sleep and his eyes open to look at Jin who's caressing his cheek and smiling at him.

SOMEONES'S POV

V: Hyung! (yawning)

JIN: Yeah

V: I slept in your room. You could have woken me up

JIN: I didn't wanted to. You were sleeping so peacefully.

V: How long have I been sleeping?

JIN: Just 3 hours. It's only 1 at night.

V: Why are you still awake?

JIN: Couldn't sleep.

V: Why?

JIN: I was admiring your beauty.

V: (shy) Aww Hyung!

JIN: What? Don't shy. I was just thinking how handsome my Voo has become, so beautiful, still innocent but takes every ones breath away.

V: It feels good to hear from Mr. World Wide Handsome.

JIN: I MISSED YOU (whispering)

V: But I am here. (staring in his eyes)

JIN: I know but still I did. It feels we are not how we were before.

V leans closer to Jin. His lip is tugged in between his teeth again. Jin caresses his lip, his foot caressing V's legs. V speaks his voice deeper than normally it should be and it makes Jin shiver.

V: Hyung! (huskily)

JIN: I like it.

V: What?

JIN: The way you bite your lips. It's sexual. Do you know how many people stop breathing because of this? (V chuckles) Do you know how many times I got turned on when you bit your lips.

V leans and kisses him on lips. Jin replies passionately. V's hand rest on his neck and Jin's hand rests on his heart. V slowly pushes him on bed laying straight on bed with V over him. Their kiss deepens. V bites on his lower lips and jin gives him permission. Jin can taste the starwaberry juice on his lips. They broke the kiss.

JIN: I love you so much baby

V: I love you too

Jin captures his lips one more time in a needy but passionate kiss. Jin takes V's hand and roams it on his body which gives him shiver going down from his chest to his stomach finally to his clothed length. He makes his hand rub over it making him moan in his mouth. V doesn't argue just go with the feeling of his lover's body. The kiss breaks when Jin moans louder. V moves to his ear.

Baby (huskily), V says kissing his jawline leaving a hickey on his neck, his other hand rubbing over Jin's length. Jin moans by his lovers touch. Jin's whole body burns under his lovers touch.

JIN: I want to feel you baby. I want to feel you so bad. I haven't felt your touch in years. please touch me. (pleading)

V: Y-Yeah. Is that what you want? Do you only want me to touch you or do you want me to make love to you baby? (asks him while kissing his lips)

JIN: I-I want you to make love to me.

V tugs his shirt and throws it on floor bending to leave open mouth kisses on his lovers chest. Jin moans by his touch. V's hand still on his clothed length making Jin more needy. He capture Jin's lips in a lustful kiss.

JIN: P-Please baby. please touch me. I need you Please (clutching his shirt)

V sits up in between his legs removing Jin's PJ's leaving him naked. V eyes his lover from up to down and it makes Jin blush. It's been so long since Taehyungie has seen him him naked. V plants a kiss on his forehead. Jin tugs his shirt asking to get out of it. V opens his shirt button. His chest come forward and hips backward when he put the shirt off. Jin eyes his lovers body, his Voo may not have abs but he have a nice body and a cute tummy. He is not the one who like abs. His Voo have a very smooth and caramel body. He roams his hand on his lovers body up and down before tugging his shorts and pulling them down not removing eye contact with his lover. He is very needy and he doesn't want to waste any more time. V gets naked. V gives him one more kiss on lips intertwining their finger above the pillow.

V: We don't have any....

JIN: I don't want it. I want you just you. I want to feel you. I haven't felt you in years baby. Please makes love to me. Please. I have waited so long. I don't want to think about anything, just you.

V no matter how needy they are, he is not going to make love to his lover without preparing. He doesn't want to hurt him especially because they are gonna make love to each other after years. V caresses his lips before pushing his finger in his mouth. Jin holds his hand and sucks his finger.

You have really beautiful hands baby says Jin while sucking again making V smile.

V kisses his forehead before capturing his lips in a passionate yet sensual kiss. Jin runs his hand in V's beautiful locks. V rubs his wet finger over his lover's rim which makes Jin shiver. He pushes one finger inside making Jin gasp and moan. He takes the opportunity to push his tongue in his mouth tasting it. He keeps pushing his finger in and out before shoving two finger inside. Jin moans loudly breaking the kiss.

Ah....mm...Fuck Jin keeps moaning close to his lovers lips. Their eyes closed enjoying the pleasure. Jin bucks his hips upward to get more pleasure. Jin's head dips in his pillow when V adds one more finger.

B-Bab....mmmahhh.....F-Feel...so....go-od...Ahhhh.......mmm.....Ah...Fuck...Yes there baby....  Keep going.....Pleasee....

Jin becomes a moaning mess on V's fingers.

I-I am so close...Oh..mmmm...Y-Yes Fuck there.....

No matter how much V is enjoying his lover becoming a moaning mess on his fingers. He is not done. They are not done. He doesn't want him to come on his fingers undone. He removes his fingers making Jin whine.

JIN: W-Why?(whining)

V chuckles at his lover before capturing his lips in a kiss.