Chapter 4

Third Person POV

"So" Cassy said on her bed, while Erik laying down in his bed.

"So..." Erik copied her.

"I heard what ju said about ju dad earlier with Julian, I'm sorry for ju lost" Erik said, feeling very sorry for her dad. Cassy didn't say anything else, She tries to calm down her pain from the past and forget what happened.

"It's okay, everything happens for a reason" Was all Cassy could say. Erik knew she was smiling by how she chuckle at the last sentence.

"Erik, Why did you want to come with us today? Were you bored or were you wanted to come because I was going" Cassy asks about had happened earlier the day.

"What ju mean?" Erik said, trying to skip this conversation. Erik heard shuffling up there, he didn't know what's going on so he sat up. Then, Cassy stuck her head through the railing, looking at Erik.

"You know, when Julian asks if you wanted to come, you gave me a smirk and I didn't know what you mean by that smirk" She said looking at Erik.

"Hey, ungeschickt! Why is ju looking at me!? I know I'm gud looking but just go back in ju bed!" Erkm said, trying to make Cassy stop asking him that question. Cassy giggle and move her head to her bed. She look up at the ceiling where there was a window that's shows the night skies.

"Baby, baby, baby, Ohhh..." Cassy started singing quickly. Erik heard Cassy singing and chuckle.

"Hey! Ju stop! Ju not suppose to sing here! Ju go to sleep!" Erik said. Cassy, who ignore Erik and started singing a bit louder.

"I want to play cool, but I'm losing you, I buy you anything and I buy any ring..." Cassy sings. Erik roll his eyes and chuckle softly. Erik thought that he would never get close to a girl but today he did. He actually talked to one, without being nervous.

"Ja! Cassy Shhh! Die room leader is going to come and punish us!" Erik said, trying to himself out of trouble this time. Cassy stuck her head in between the railing again and look down at Erik who had his eyes close.

"Guten Nacht" Cassy said perfectly in German and wave night at Erik and Casy went back to her bed and fall asleep.

Erik, well he's stunned that Cassy was the first girl who had said 'Goodnight' to. Erik still thinks she's annoying but a nice kind of annoying. Erik never had any girl roommate, it was always him. So he thinks it's probably going to change things around here.

*Morning*

Cassy POV

"Erik! Mach auf Ich muss sehr dringend auf Die toilette!" I heard someone's yelling. I shot my head up and look down to who it was. It was Julian but there was another person.

(Erik! Open up! I have to use the bathroom very badly!)

"Eh! Erik ju bought a girl home? Finally!" the guy smirk, looking at me.

"She is pretty" The guy wink at me.

"Ju want to share?" The door opens and Erik pulled the guy inside. I was confuse what happened.

I got out of my bed and scratch my head. I walk down the stairs. I knock on the door, waiting for a respond. A minute has past, the door still hasn't open.

"Erik?" I said softly. The door open reveal the anonymous boy and Erik was looking at me.

"I'm sorry for I said" the boy hug me and let go a few seconds later.

"Umm...it's okay" I was still confuse. The boy smile. I look at Erik who's hair was wet and had towel wrap around his waist just like how I first met him.