Chapter 4 - Halloween Special

Word count: 5741

— — —

You let out a long sigh as you leaned back on the couch, you took another sip from your wine glass that you had refilled at least twice after the creepy person outside your window.
The guy sitting next to you on the couch had also drank another glass after you insisted it was fine for him to do so, you would have felt bad for drinking the whole bottle alone.

You closed your eyes as your head rested on the soft cushion, you could hear Obi purring on the guys lap, and in the background Corpse's music was still playing quietly.
You softly hummed to the melody of the song, completely forgetting someone else was in the room. You only remembered the guy after you heard him let out a soft laugh.

"What? I think I'm learning the words already", you said with a wide smile on your face.
You took the last sip of your wine and placed the empty glass on the coffee table.

"Right, you just found this artist.." The guy said with his low voice.

"It's never too late to start listening to someone", you said and continued smiling.
"You sound so similar to the singer tho..." you said out loud and opened your eyes to look at the guy.
You hadn't had the time to google the artist yet, did they have even more in common than you knew?

"I've heard that before", the guy said shortly and finished his glass of wine as well, before placing it on the table next to your glass.
After that he quickly pulled his mask back up, he had been putting it up and down to drink this entire time, making you unable to see his face fully.
You looked at the guy with questioning eyes, for a second a thought crossed your mind.

Could it be?

You shook your head, there was no way in hell this was the artist, and there was no way he was hanging out with you in the middle of the night.
You were just a normal person with nothing special to offer, so a famous person like him would most likely never even look at you.

"Am I ever gonna get your name? I need something else to call you than 'The Guy' or 'The Stranger'", you asked the guy with a smile.
"You don't have to say your full name, just anything.. Like the first letter or something!" You continued giving suggestions on what to call the guy, but you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or force him to tell you his name.

"C", the guy said after a moment of silence.

"C?" You repeated with a questioning tone, the guy just nodded.
"Fine then, C it is. I'm Y/n!" You said with a soft smile, you felt good about him telling you even that much about himself.

"You told me that already.." C started, but you rudely interrupted him.

"I know! But this is us officially introducing each other!" You said excitedly.
"That is Obi.." you whispered and pointed at the cat who was still napping in C's lap, C smiled under his mask and gave Obi a few scratches.

"How many glasses did you have?" C asked suddenly, were you really acting that funny?

"I have no memory, I had a few earlier while drawing.. Is it so obvious that I'm drunk?" You asked since you didn't think you seemed drunk, maybe a bit tired and your head was spinning, but you still felt awake and in a joking mood.

"So you do art?" C asked a new question, you weren't sure if he was actually interested or just changing the subject.

"Yes I do, but it's not fair that you know more about me. So spill it, what hobbies do you have?" You asked curiously, C thought for a while before answering.

"I guess I like games.. And music.." He muttered almost whispering the last word.

"No way! I fucking love games and music!" You said excitedly, you didn't really have other friends that enjoyed making music, so you were happy you would finally have someone to talk to about it.
"Follow me", you said with a smile and got up from the couch.
Obi jumped down from C's lap thinking he was going to get food, but when you started walking towards the bedroom instead, the fluff ball was clearly disappointed.