Niall: Cute Surprise: Pure Sweet Fluff!

Your boyfriend Niall was filming a new video and thanks to a lockdown in your area you hadn't been able to see him in almost 6 months. Video chats and phone calls aside it definitely wasn't the same as hugging him and kissing him and not to mention the date nights spent cuddled on the couch watching silly movies and eating take out together. So when his manager wanted to fly you out and had somehow gotten around the lockdown rules to do so you jumped at the chance. They wanted you to surprise him and you loved the idea because you'd been missing each other like crazy you wanted to see the look on his face when you came out of nowhere.

They're idea was to have you appear on the music video set. You'd come up and walk beside him during part of the video they'd instruct him to look over as if someone is there and BAM you'd be beside him waiting with a smile. Niall's work had suffered because of how much he missed you and everyone knew this was the best for you both.

You packed eagerly the day before and flew to where he was. You felt a mixture of anxiety and happiness unsure if he would react as planned. You arrive at your hotel late that evening the same one he's staying in but you're instructed to remain in your room till morning no matter how badly you wanted to run to his room (whichever one that was) and knock him down with hugs and kisses. You refrained from doing so and managed to occupy your mind for the night with silly movies room service and a nice hot bath before you settled into the over sized king bed that was way more comfy then you ever imagined it to be. You fell asleep with ease dreaming of Niall and the plan ahead.

The next day you got ready to go and someone was there to pick you up at 8:30 on the dot a half hour after Niall had already left because they didn't want to chance him seeing you yet. You sit in the back of the black car with tinted windows your leg shaking a little from nerves. The driver parks within the video shoot area as if he's meant to be a prop car. The video director comes to check on you before he lets you know when to get out and heads back to start filming. You look out the window and you see Niall. Your hearts beating a mile a minute and you bite on your lip.

This was actually happening and it felt like a dream. After 6 months you're finally seeing him again. You'll finally be able to hug and kiss your boyfriend again and that was an overwhelming feeling. So much in your head was happening right now and you would beyond eager for the video shoot to hurry up so you could get out already.

You were waved out at the correct moment and somehow you managed to not screw it up. You took your place quietly and smoothly beside him a few inches away and your heart felt like it was going to explode. You couldn't look at him yet not till he looked over and right now you walked beside him and he had no idea you were there. But once that queue hit you looked over at the same time and you smiles giddily. He looked utterly surprised but he still had a smile. He glanced at the director who nodded and within seconds he had embraced you and started peppering your face with loving kisses. You giggle and lock your arms around him happily and press your lips to his eager to feel them again. He groans softly and kisses back keeping your body tight to his. "I've missed you so much" You coo and he laughs softly "You have no idea baby" He replies. You smile "Kinda do. They told me how you had been doing. Why didn't you tell me when we talked?" You ask softly rubbing your nose against his and he sighs softly.

"I didn't want you to worry" He replies cupping your cheek gently and brushing his thumb over it. You lean into his touch your eyes fluttering shut. "They managed to free me from lockdown so I could come see you handsome. You could have told me" You ensure and he nods "I know baby I'm sorry" He replies and you just kiss him again to lost in the feel of his lips on your own. You didn't notice the photos being taken and the director standing with a proud smile alongside him was Niall's manager who both seemed very happy with the outcome.

Once the video shoot ends you and Niall go out for an early dinner. He can't keep his hands or lips off of you and you didn't mind because you had missed him just as much. After said dinner you two had a beautiful walk in the park you didn't mind the people taking photos because they gave you the distance that you needed to stay and feel safe. After the walk you went back to the hotel and transferred your stuff into his room checking out of your room before you settled in with him. You curled up in one of his shirts on the bed with him and you watched a movie together half watching half talking to catch up on everything you had missed.

Sharing some gentle kisses and touches after the talking had finished and by the early morning you two had fallen asleep in each other's arms after the Beautiful night of catching up with faint marks across each other's skin from making love after all the talking you had done. You and Niall couldn't have kept from doing so not after how much you'd missed each other's touch. You were happy and comfortable now and you never wanted to leave again even if it meant being in lockdown with Niall for years it was better then being without him.