☁️/🧡 -【𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞】

╔═══════════════╗
𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:
꧁𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞꧂

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
╚═══════════════╝

Looking everywhere - your desk, your backpack, under your bed - you could not find your math notes.

You had a test coming up and you needed them desperately. Sighing in irritation, you were thinking where you could of left them.

Then you remembered, like a lightbulb lighting up above your head.

You lent them to Bakugo because he's not great at math, so you offered for him to use them. He refused thinking you thought he wasn't smart but you made him take them anyways.

Closing the door behind you, you quietly tip-toed towards his dorm, since it was about 11 at night. But you didn't need to take the elevator since his dorm was on the same floor as you.

Reaching his room, you saw the door was slightly open so you pushed the door open and walked in.

"Hey Bakugo, done with those notes ye-"

Bakugo was sitting on his bed, but not in his usual grumpy mood.

He was... crying.

His shoulders were shaking and he was sniffling. You stopped in your tracks, worried and a bit shocked. I mean you don't see this everyday.

Aggressively wiping his tears with a red face, he looked up at you with a familiar scowl.

"What is it? You should've fucking knocked." Bakugo snapped.

"Well I needed my notes back so I could study too but, are you ok?" You said worried.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, it's nothing. You can get your stupid notes and leave." He said, trying to sound like his usual tone, but cracked with a hint of sadness.

You sighed, walked over, and sat on his bed. He stiffened up, wondering why the hell you're staying.

Putting your hand on his shoulder, "You're obviously not ok, you're crying."

"Listen, I'm fine. I'm not crying so leave." He spat, but he didn't swat your hand away.

"Hey. I don't care if your crying or not, I'm here for you whenever you need it. You can't always be your tough self." You said calmly.

As your hand was on his shoulder, you could feel it starting to shake again. It seemed like he could start crying again at any given moment. So you moved your hand off of his shoulder and placed both of them around his waist. Laying your head in his shoulder, you saw tears falling down on his lap.

You stayed in this position for a minute, then pulled away looking at him. He wasn't looking at you, but enough for you to see his red teary eyes. Absolutely breaking your heart.

"I don't think I'm good enough." His voice was cracking with sadness. "I don't think I'm going to make it as a pro hero. I don't think I'll make it far. Fuck, even my mom says I won't. I don't think-"

You cut him off, putting your hands on his neck, "Look at me Bakugo."

He hesitantly looked at you, depression and embarrassment plastered all over his face.

"There is no way you should be thinking that you aren't good enough. I think you're amazing, you're a top student with outstanding hero potential. I like you a lot. Hell, I look up to you. You're definitely a hero to me." You said, with reassurance.

He looked at you with disbelief. He couldn't believe it. You look up to him? You like him? A boy who's hot tempered and almost never shows any emotion other that grumpiness? God, he could just kiss you.

So he did.

He cupped your cheeks, pressing your soft lips against his. For the both of you, it was like heaven. It felt so right, which made it so enjoyable.

As the two of you pulled back, you felt utter butterflies in your stomach.

"I guessing from that, you like me back." You smiled.

"Well of course dumbass, I just can't believe you like someone like me." He mumbled, blushing profusely.

You slightly chuckled, pulling your hands away from his neck and leaning back on his shoulder. He laid his head on yours, giving off a small smile.

You started to yawn, indicating to Bakugo that you were tired. He checked the clock on his night table that read '11:24'.

"Here, come lie down." He said, pushing off the blankets so you could get in.

Sleepily, you got in his bed, as he did the same behind you. He put the blankets back on, and wrapped his hands around your waist.

He could do this every night, he loved the feeling of holding you in his arms. And you loved the feeling of just being with him.

"Goodnight nerd." He mumbled, nuzzling into your hair.

"Night." You said, with a tired smile.

You slowly drifted off to sleep, as did he.

This night couldn't have gone better.

»»-————☁︎︎————-««

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 😃