Chapter 10

^^ Pic recommended by joshbi15 on Instagram. Follow him:)

----------------------------------------------

Wow....th-there's s-so much pe-people. Ok Lara. You can do this. Pretend there's no one watching.

I nod at the music players or whatever you call them, to start the song.

"When your legs don't work like they use to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
And will your eyes still smile, from your cheeks

Cause darling I, will
Be loving you, till
We're 70
And baby my, heart
Could still fall as, hard
At 23

And I'm thinking bout, how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just a touch of the hand
Well me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am..

So honey now
OMG ALL 4 CHAIRS TURNED AROUND! I smile. Keep singing Lara.
Take me under your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe, we, found love
Right, where we are"

Oh my gosh. There infront of me stand Mel B, The Madden brothers, and Delta Goodrem, standing up, clapping their hands.

All I could do was cup my hand over my mouth in shock. I swear I had a huge grin, ear to ear.

"Hey! Wow that was amazing!" Delta says when the crowd simmered down. "Tell us a it about yourself.

"I'm Lara, I'm 14 and I come from Sydney, NSW." I say, trying to hold the wobbliness of my voice.
The crowd cheers again.

"Man, girl you have SOME talent. Your voice is absolutely perfect. Look at benji, he's speechless." Joel says.

Benji then mouths words in shock with nothing coming out, and I giggle. Giggle? Seriously Lara?

"Your voice is so special! It's amazing. How it can range from low to high, fast to slow, it's just, WOW. I would love to work with you." Delta says smiling.

"Thanks so much" I say.

"But we would love it even MORE if WE worked with you." Benji says.

Mel's turn to speak.
"Let me tell you, this show is a great opportunity for kids like you to show their beautiful voices. Infact your voice is more than beautiful. It's, it's, INDESCRIBABLE!
I reckon YOU should work with ME"

"Thank you" I smile.

"It's all your choice." I hear delta say.

It's so hard. I can't think straight. They told me I have to say my decision when the suspense music ends. I'm just gonna go with what my heart and eventually my mouth says.

"I would love to to be on all your teams, but, since I can only pick one team, I'm gonna go with..Team Madden."

Joel and Benji jump up and shout "YEAH!"
I go give them both a hug, then make my way out.

I then see my mum, Ethan, and Chris. I run to them giving them all a huge hug.
I start getting teary. Lara don't cry, I don't even know why I'm crying.
But then I see, standing next to mum, Zoe.

"ZOE!" I pretty much yell.
"LARA! Surprise! You did so good!" Zoe says as I hug her.

"Lara Zoe flew over and she's gonna stay with us for 3 weeks!" My mum tells me.
"Yayy!!!"

Zoe is one of our really close family friends and to me she's my BESTFRIEND from England. But she's like a big sister to me. And yes, she's the youtuber - Zoella.

"You were amazing out there!"
"4 chairs!!"
"That was awesome!"
They all complemented.

"That was so fun actually!" I said.

Chris, Ethan and I, make our way back to the waiting/dressing room, whatever you call it, and Mum and Zoe head back to the audience.

"You know I was gonna pick Team Madden too!" Chris says.
"Too bad their mine now" I joke.
"Well too bad I'm still gonna choose them" he smirks.

"How about you Etho? Still don't have any idea on who you're gonna go with?" I ask Ethan.

"No, I guess I'll have to wait until I actually decide." He replies.

* <--- that means I skipped time.

In the car, on the way home.

"That was the BEST experience of my life!" Ethan says.
Turns out Ethan got 3 chairs and picked Team Delta. And Chris also got 3 chairs to turn and he picked Team Madden, as he said earlier.

"Yeah it definitely was!" Me and Chris say.

"You guys were all fantastic!" Zoe says once we reach our place.

Chris walks over to his house, ( which was next door to mine if you didn't know )
and we go inside.

"I haven't been to your place in ages!" Says Zoe.
"I know right!" Ethan says.

"Zoe hun, you can put your stuff in the spare bedroom next to Lara's." Mum tells Zoe.
"Sure, thanks Meg" A/N: I'm not sure if I mentioned Lara's mums name before and if I did, it's probably a different name than Meg (Meghan) so your not confused, her mums official name is Meghan. Idek if I actually said her name before:/ oh well please continue;)

I walk upstairs with Zoe and she puts her stuff in the bedroom next to mine.

---------------------------------------------------

If ya didn't read it before, Zoe is Zoe Sugg/Zoella on YouTube:) sorry for the really short chapter. And yay my book is 17th from the top! Yeah yeah, not that good but I've only had this book for a short time and I'm already going up fast so thanks everyone:))

Follow, vote and comment:)

Instagram - @chrislanzonedits
DM any questions or requests x