Halloween Special!

A/N: Happy Halloween! This does not affect the main story. This is just something I cooked up at the last second. Don't expect much. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A HALLOWEEN THEME!

Three years have passed since the chaos occurred. EMBER and the authorities were exposed to be one in the same. Every member of EMBER were killed during the three way battle between GRASS and The Dark Foundation. The authorities were held in for question and were sentence to death. GRASS and their leader were killed in attempt to take down the Dark Foundation which they almost succeeded in. The Dark Foundation had most of their members killed. The Dark Emperor and the Delta Empresses weren't found and it rumored to be alive. Wellston was given many cheers and gradituted for their work in taking down all three of the most dangerous organizations. However, with victories, there comes losses.

October 31, 12pm, Graveyard

John looks at the graves in front of him. Seraphina pushing a double stroller for the two small children and stands by John side.

'Here lies a beloved mother and a proud daughter. May you find peace after redeeming yourself to save many lives. Oliva Morlas, 200X - 201X'

'Here lies the most powerful and wonderful daughter and sister anyone could ask for. Your niece will see you as a savior of the world. Mia Doe, 200X - 201X'

"John?" Seraphina questions as she sees the tears fall down from his eyes.

John wipes the tears. "I'm sorry Sera. It's just been hard, you know. It's been three years since they passed away. I just wished I could've saved them when i had the chance."

"It's not your fault John. Mia made the choice in staying behind. There's nothing you could've done. And I'm sure Mia knew that." Seraphina says.

"But Oliva didn't have to go with her. She could've help me in saving her." John replies.

"But then many people would've died. They chose to take that path. They thought of everyone's safety." Seraphina says. "Besides, Oliva left behind a daughter for you to look after. Oliva wouldn't want you to break down like this. She would want the same John who loved her to love her daughter the same." Seraphina says with a smile.

"I know. But now, she has a brother she can protect." John says with a smile.

"And I promised Oliva to be by your side. No matter what." Seraphina says.

Seraphina and John hug. Seraphina thought of what Oliva said back then.

'If he and I were to break up. I want you to be with him. You're the other person he can trust.'

'Sera, please don't be mad at him. He's doing what needs to be done.'

'Sera! Stay with John! I'll go after Mia!'

'Seraphina. Please take of my daughter and John. He'll need you to stay by thier side. I'm sorry for everything. Take care.' as she smiles from the other side of the energy shield.

"I do miss them." Seraphina says.

Lightning is heard. The two stop hugging each other and look at the sky. The sky begins to turn red.

"What the?" John says in surprise.

"What's going on?" Seraphina says.

They look at the building in front of them and see them get covered in waves of energies, getting erased.

"I-It's the end of the world?" John says.

Seraphina begins to tear up. They grab their children and hold them. The wave of engeries reach them and get erased.

Arlo and Elanie exit the mall with their daughter. They look to see people screaming and running away. The notice the sky being red. The waves of energies erase the building and heads toward their direction. Elanie drop the bags and hold their daughter. Elanie begins to tear up and Arlo hugs them. Elanie and Arlo do one last kiss with tears falling down from their faces. They get erased.

Isen and his girlfriend exit the restaurant. They see people screaming and run away. They look at the sky being red and energy waves erasing everything in its path.

"W-What?" Isen says.

Isen's girlfriend hugs him and they braced for their death. They get erased.

Cecile and her boyfriend hug and close their eyes. The energy waves hit them, erasing them from existance.

Blyke and Remi were with their daughter at the park. When the sky turn red, Blyke and Remi panic. Remi grabbed her daughter and sees the energy waves heading towards them. Blyke tried to activate his ability but it didn't work. He rushed towards them and give them a hug. They get erased from existance.

Darren and Leliah hold each other as the waves of energies pass them, erasing them from existance.

Keene closed his eyes as the waves of energies erased him from existance.

Vaughn looked at the energy waves heading towards him from the window of the hallway. He hears the students panicing and crying. He takes a final sip from his coffee.

"So this is how it all ends." he says.

The waves of energies passes Wellston, erasing everything.

At New Boston, people were screaming and running away. Clarie and Adrion hug each other and braced themselves. They get erased.

William was out in the front of his house, holding a picture. He smiled as the picture showed John, Mia, Seraphina and Oliva holding her baby. He sheds a tear and looks at the waves of energies heading towards him.

"I'm all alone at this moment. Mia, John, Oliva, Seraphina, Jocye, Jason, I'll see you all again." he smiles.

The waves of energies erase him from existance.

As the whole universe gets erased, there's nothing but a void.

A/N: Again, Happy Halloween!