#14

I have one thing to say, if you are reading my book and you like it, VOTE ON IT!! It would be a massive confidence booster and more people will want to read it.
Also i would love to see you guys commenting so i know what you think, i love reading comments.

Evie Pov
~later that night~
"Wait, so your keys were at the bottom of the pool?" I giggled as Corbyn and i sat in my living room.

"Yes, i was running around the house all morning trying to find them and there they were" Corbyn laughed

"Lesson learned to not put them in your shorts when your on a floaty" he said and i laughed again.

Earlier today i gave him a tutorial on riding a horse, he did pretty well, Jaguar took a bit of a liking to him.

We have just been sitting here talking for the past hour and i have been getting to know him pretty well.

"Oh, there was this one time in my gym class, where we were playing dodge ball you see" i said "when one of the girls grabbed me and used me as a human sheild and i got a ball to the face" i said and Corbyn laughed.

"That must have sucked, i dont think i have ever been hit in the face with a dodge ball" he said.

"And in the throat" i raised a finger and he laughed harder.

"Okay random question, how old are you?" Corbyn asked.

"Im nineteen, you?" I asked.

"Im twenty one, i will be twenty two next month" he said and i nodded.

"Wait so, if your nineteen and about to turn twenty, why are you still in Highschool?" He asked.

"Because i started school late and when i was in first grade my mind wasn't in school, so i wasn't learning and they held me back" i told him.

"But its fine, i never would have met my best friend Freya if that didnt happen" i said.

I felt my stomach growl, suddenly feeling hungry and Corbyn stood up from his spot on the couch.

"Well lets get some food, time for me to raid your kitchen" he said and walked twards the kitchen and i stood up.

Corbyn opened up the fridge as i stepped into the room.

"Oo, left over pasta, i love pasta" Corbyn said and pulled out the large container of spaghetti and setting it down on the counter.

"Now that, sounds good" i said and grabbed two plates from the cupboard as Corbyn opened up the container.

As we began to put food on our plates a loud boom of thunder sounded, making me jump a bit.

"Good thing we put the horses in" i said.

"That came out of nowhere" Corbyn said and i nodded and grabbed a glass and filled it with milk and sat down at the table as Corbyn took a seat next to me.

I began to eat, listening to the sound of the pounding raindrops against the house.

I have always enjoyed rain, its just so calming to me. I looked over at the clock on the stove, 8:16, it read.

Makes sense considering the sky was dark before the rain hit.

"Hey Corbyn" i said as i looked at the several tattoos on his arms.

"Hm" he hummed in response as he ate.

"Do your tattoos mean anything?" I asked him.

"Well, im not sure about the two bands on my arm, i just thought it looked good, but this one" he said as he turned his arm over showing a very detailed tattoo right under the two bands.