OCs and Characters Profile (New)

Name: Ito Aira (Aira Ito)

Age: 26

Desired Seiyuu: Mamiko Noto

"I'm happy that you are kind to me... I really appreciate all you did for me. Thank you"

A 26 years old woman who died in real world and got transported into Piofiore world. 

She's a quiet and fragile woman who doesn't talk much but a kind soul who is willing to give advices and comfort to those who needs them. She is very considerate and good at reading people and very observant. She is also very open minded and doesn't see things in black and white. She is introverted and often keep things to herself, so while it is easy for her to understand others, it's hard for others to understand her.

She came from a famous family of entertainer and learned quite a few things related to her parents' job but somethings happened that she moved out of her house and living with several relatives before ended up living alone and work as both high school teacher and a writer.

Name: Ishikawa Shion

Age: 24

Desired Seiyuu: Reina Ueda

"You do not need to concern yourself with me. I can take care of myself."

A 25 years old kindergarden teacher who loves children but a bit wary around men due to her past. When she was transported to Piofiore's world after her tragic death.

She is very cautious around men. She believes there's nothing good came if she involved himself around men. Other than that, she is caring girl and always tried to do her best, although she often came off as pessimistic, all she said and done was based on what she experience in her previous life.

She's very broken but honest and would never tell lies because she hates misunderstanding.

Shion's demeanor change when she is around children.

She is a good singer and her dream was to become a singer but cannot pursue it due to an incident and choose to become a kindergarden teacher instead.