Chapter 14- traditional way

9th August 2019

9:45pm

Y/n POV

Now currently me and jungkook are near my so called office as soon as Jimin comes out we are following him with our bike. Speaking of devil, he came out with his bag which I guess inside his laptop is there, and enters in his car. We immediately sat our bike and wore our helmets and followed him. "YAH Y/N!" Jungkook yelled because of the wind "WHAT!" "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE WILL AFTER WORK!" he asked me, "NO IDEA KOOK!".

We parked our bike near a café which was near his house and walked inside. We sat on an empty seat and jungkook took his laptop and headphones out of his bag. He did something which I don't know, he knows technology more than me. "Okay we're in" he said which made me confuse "what do you mean "we're in"?" He smiled and put the headphones in my ears.

Chaeyoung:yah! Where is my phone!!!!

Jimin: in my head, do I look like i stole your phone and stop shouting at me!!

I looked at him in shock "is this live" I asked him and he nodded "how did you-" he cutted me "in the bachelor party, everyone were drunk and slept, so.....I attached another voice recorder" "but instead attaching voice recorder, why can't you attach a camera" I asked him and he answered without any hesitation
"it is because his house has an a sensor which can make the camera glitch easily. And that's how some of his enemies get caught, So..." He stopped and looked whether I understand him or not. "Where did you attach them" I asked him "in his room and office" he said and I  nodded.

After that we both sat on a bench which gave a perfect view from his room and wore our beanie to hide half of our face  and it is cold outside so that would be a reason why we're wearing a beanie. I looked at his window, no-one was there. Then I blushed thinking about our almost kiss. I know it was not a right time think about that but still I couldn't help it.

A/n POV

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when heard some typing sounds are heard through his headphones. Then he heard Jimin's phone ringing,

Jimin: hello
            What?
            Who?
            Listen tae, I guarantee no-one can steal these files why are worrying day by day.
           Yes!! I know selugi is planning, but she is not that smart ass like me *chuckles* she'll get caught easily.
           Tae stop worrying now okay? You'll come here tomorrow right, then we'll talk things out okay? Now go and enjoy your honeymoon, I'm hanging up.

"Y/n!" His sudden voice made her flinch and  she turned around, "keep an eye on his room" he ordered her, and his gaze went back to his laptop.

Jungkook POV

Jimin: appa let me go out for once please!!!

Man:  no son, I told you many times, the day when you became CEO, forget your freedom, and focus on your work.

Jimin: araeseo (okay) appa.

Great we got one move that Jimin won't go out after his work, so it was easier to get the job done. "Y/n" I called her, she turned around
"Jimin won't go out after work, unless his father allows him to, so all you have to do is watch his every moves okay?" She nodded and left the café.

Y/n POV

As jungkook said that, I went out to see him. I hided behind a bushes with my binoculars. A shadow appeared and it was Jimin

The moment I saw him something weird happened in my stomach, like butterflies were flying in my stomach.
I couldn't help but stare at him through my binoculars. If I need to explain perfection, he is the answer.
Gosh!!! what did this boy did to me???
I'm going insane!!!! No no this is wrong, if I fall for him, I cannot do my job properly, I need to focus.
Then I was lights went off indicating that he is now asleep. I zoomed my binoculars and checked deeply whether my guess is right and it was.

Time skips

It's been 30 mins and there was no sign of him leaving his room and I was damn tried, so I left the bushes and went to Jungkook who was standing outside the café. "He is sleeping right now, there was no sign of him leaving or whatever" I said to him as soon I went near him "yea you're right, there was no sound that he was roaming except I heard some tapping or some wooden tapping sound it was not that loud" he said while sitting on his bike and I sat behind him. Well now I have do this for two months. Great!!!

Listening to anpanman and writing this "I'm a new generation anpanman
          I'm a new superhero anpanman"
😅 Sorry about that