Chapter 24- Game over

20th November 2019

8:30am

Jimin POV

So here am I, standing at the end of the aisle waiting for you know who, I turned around to see my friends who were facing down with a blank expression, I hope everything goes well.

I felt a presence coming towards me, it is a devil, satan's daughter Selugi. She looked really happy but I'm not, then she came in front of me and forcefully held my hands. "start the ceremony" Selugi ordered the priest 

" Kang Selugi, Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful husband?"

"I do"

"Park Jimin, do you take Kang Selugi as your lawful wife?"

"I-"

"Remember Jimin she is still with me" she whispered

"I- do-"

" I don't!"

Everyone looked shocked including selugi, I saw her signaling hwasa, I looked at hwasa, she was dialing someone's number, "what hwasa!! Is your men not attending your call" I yelled at her, she looked at me with shock expression.

I can feel that selugi didn't expect this. Just in time the cops came, she looked at me with "what the fuck" expression, I whispered
"tit for tat" her eyes widened, "Ms Kang Selugi, you are under arrest for kidnapping sister of Min yoongi" one of the cop said, I saw her she was looking at yoongi who is smirking, "well you don't have any e-evidence" she stuttered, I replied to question, "Selugi to be honest, you are the worst culprit because you left your fingerprints on the door knob where you kept y/n" "wh-what do you mean?" She pretended has if she doesn't know what I'm telling her, "okay then, I'll just tell this address and it might help you,  house no 36, Block 9, Mo dong (neighborhood)" I smirked as she was looking at me as if she is going to die "and the luck is not on your side, the fingerprints matched perfectly Ms Kang" Tae mocked her, while I laughed, "we are taking you to the police custody for further investigation and Mr Park, Min y/n is safe she is at ****** hospital" that cop said to me while dragging selugi and hwasa who were struggling to break free "look I'll explain, I must been a mistake, many people might have touched that door knob, I might be one of them" selugi tried to convince the cop who is dragging with him, "the victim itself told it is you" he said, "no!! Please" she cried, while I can't stop laughing, she looked at me with a mad expression, "this is not the end Jimin I'll come back you bastard" she yelled at me, while I mocked her "okay I'm waiting"

"Jimin,  you go, we'll take care of this" yoongi patted my shoulder, I looked at others they nodded yes, with that I ran to my car.

Time skips

I ran to hospital receptionist and asked where the room is. I ran to room 67, to my surprise, I saw Mrs cha coming out of the room, "hey Doc, how is she?" I asked her, "nothing to worry, it's just minor injuries both of them are safe" I got confused, "both of them!?" "She didn't tell you, did she?" Mrs cha asked me, "tell me what?!", she facepalmed muttering "aigo" she looked at me "it seems like I ruined your surprise" okay I'm confused like hell what is she talking about??? "What's the matter doc?" She giggled at my impatience

"She is pregnant"

I stood there frozen, she is pregnant?!!! Right now I'm the happiest person in this world, I looked at Mrs cha and she was smiling widely, "I'll explain you what happened" 

(Chap 22)

Y/n POV

"Miss y/n can I talk to you for a min" she asked me, "s-sure".

The moment we came outside, she smiled widely, "okay now you tell me, when did you last had sex with him" she asked me out of the blue, what the heck!!!!, I can't tell her this, without me knowing I was blushing so hard "uh ummm" I'm still speechless "y/n ah I am mother of two kids, I'm asking you this question as a doctor tell me" she assured me, "da-day be-before yesterday" I stuttered while feeling embarrassed, " there is 99% of you being pregnant" 

WHAT????! I'm PREGNANT!!!! I smiled so widely, I'm the happiest person right now, I covered my mouth preventing me from screeching, "FOR REAL?" my voice cracked, "Here take this" she said while handing me a pregnancy test, "but I don't feel dizzy or weak, why?" I asked her, "instead of you, he is getting those" her reply made me confuse, "pardon?" "usually ladies who are pregnant will get morning sickness, headache, etc... but here instead of you he got those because he loves you so so so much" that last sentence made me blush, "you are so lucky to have him, don't miss him" she smiled warmly, I nodded yes, "I'll take my leave" she was about to leave, but "umm Mrs cha, why did you call me outside for telling this" "well, I thought you'll surprise him with this happy news, that's why" with that she left.

I'm gonna be mother!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should I tell him now, NO!!! let's play for sometime and I'll surprise him!!! I don't know whether he'll accept this, I'm afraid but I'm pretty sure he'll accept it. okay I better go inside.

Jimin POV

I was there smiling like an idiot, Mrs cha told me that I can go inside, and there she is... looking through her phone, then she looked up and smiled, I ran to hug her. 

y/n POV

I drained his shirt with my tears, I thought I'll never see him, "don't cry I'm here" he comforted me, "I was so afraid" I sobbed, we stayed like that for minutes, after he pulled back and looked at me with a cute angry face, I got confused, and poked his cheeks while asking "what's the matter" "why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant?" Shoot! Mrs cha told him, great.... "Ummm that's because I wanted to surprise you" I said while looking down, "good work Mrs park, your baby is angry with you" he pouted while crossing his arms, "Mrs park?!"
"Yea I know this is not the right time propose you but I can't wait, will you marry me?" He said holding a small blue box with a shiny ring, tears of joy formed in my eyes and I covered my mouth due to surprise, he looked at me indicating that he is waiting, "YES! YES! YES!" I cried and pulled his collar for a kiss which he gladly accepted.
He cupped my cheek to deepen the kiss, and it turned out to a hot make out. "Y/n!- oh" someone interrupted and it was none other than Lisa and chae, I can tell that Jimin was annoyed, because he was glaring at chae, "why?? Don't you know you can knock" he barked, "sorry" with that they left. He looked at me, I laughed at his reaction, he giggled and put that ring on my ring finger. He layed next to me and pulled me into his embrace. 

"saranghae"   

A/n POV
(I know you might be wondering how he found out where y/n was right?)

(after chap 23)

Jimin POV

Suddenly, something was beeping constantly, I looked up and it was heard from lisa's side, she opened the purse that she was holding and took out something which looked like a watch, she looked at me confused yet shocked, "J-jimin??!" she called me, "you have your chain with you right?" she asked me, why is she asking this question in the situation like this?? "why?" "JUST TELL YOU BASTARD!" she yelled at me, "N-no" I stuttered because she was being scary, "where is it?!" "Lisa are you ma-" Jungkook was about to question her but she cut him off by yelling "SHUT UP I'M ASKING HIM SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" "i-its with y/n why?" I replied and I got a happy reaction?!? WHAT THE FUCK? "YAH HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WHEN YOUR BESTFRIEND GOT KIDNAPPED" I yelled at her, but she ignored me and looked at Jungkook, soon Jungkook eye's were glowing and he smiled widely. Everyone got confused, and both of them looked at me, "WE FOUND Y/N!!!"

Hello everyone I'm back..
I'm very sorry for late update because of exams.
But don't worry, I'm gonna update a new chapter on Christmas. 
I love you guys so so much
Stay safe
Boreahae💜💜💜