Confession

"Wheres my baby?" Annabeth asked Piper quietly as she slowly awakened. Piper tried her hardest not to meet her eyes.
"Piper, why are you quiet?"Annabeth asked and started thinking the worst. What if Jordan was born dead?

"Annabeth..."Piper said and her eyes watered. Annabeth gripped her hand tightly. "Where is he ? Where's Percy?" She asked as she started panicking . "Percy, well he's unconscious..."Piper said and Annabeth was positive she saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Why?Wheres my baby?!" Annabeth begged. Piper opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out.
"Piper! Tell me now! Please!" Annabeth yelled, close to tears. Piper closed her eyes,"Kelli...Kelli took him."she whispered.

Annabeth felt tears feeling her eyes,"Kelli?! No...you're lying Piper...Tell me its not true! Tell me please."Piper shook her head," We were coming into the room when we saw Kelli fly out of the room with the baby in her arms...and Percy was on the floor unconsious..."Piper said quietly as tears rolled down her face.

Annabeth started crying uncontrollably, "No...nooo."she said over and over. Piper took Annabeth into her arms, hugging her tightly as she cried along with her.
***********************************
Percy woke up in a hospital room startled. Jason sat next to him.

"Jason, where's the baby? The last thing I remember was Kelli...did she really take him?"Jason looked at him sadly. "You should go see Annabeth...she needs you more than ever."he said.

Percy took off running to Annabeth's room. She sat on her bed, looking blankly at the wall. Tears making their way down her cheeks. Percy felt tears rolling down his face as well.

"Annabeth?" He said quietly and slowly walked into the room. Annabeth turned toward him, her eyes red from crying.
"That monster took him...I never got to hold him in my arms...and she took him. She took him Percy!"Annabeth whispered in a voice full of hate.

Percy hugged her. "Im going to kill her."she whispered as she starting sobbing.
"We will find him Annabeth. We will. I swear it on the river Stixs." Percy promised.

"No Percy! She took him! Kidnapped him! You don't get it! She took him! Who knows what she will do to him! Its not something to act so calm about! Its our child!"Annabeth yelled as she pushed Percy away. Percy looked her.

"Annabeth! We will find him! Even if its the last thing I do! Even if I die finding him!"

One way or another they were going to find Jordan. They were.